Chapter 5

Beyoncé Knowles-Carter

"Damn." I heard Shawn mumbled, patting my ass as I leaned on the railing of our yacht rental. "Look at that ass."

I turned around and tongued him down.

"Mmmm." I moaned. "Look you sexy."

I rubbed my hands over his large chest and lower abs, then down to the front of his Gucci swimming trucks.

"Thank you. You looking good as fuck too." He gripped my ass. "What you doing up here? Why you not down there with the girls?

"I don't know. Just enjoying the breeze. What are you doing down there with the boys?"

"Watching TV. I just got off the phone with Lori." He said.

"And?" I questioned.

"I know I didn't talk to you about it, but I wanted to see if Lori would bring the girls to see me here. She said no. I didn't really care cause I don't know if it was going to benefit her cause we're on a yacht or if she's doing it to actually let the girls see me." He sighed. "I didn't ask why. I just told her I wanna see my girls. So...she said I could come by the house now so I'm take this chance. You okay with that?"

"Yeah, you know that babe. That's what we came for." I told him. "It worried me last night cause I felt like we really came here to not be able to see them so I'm glad they're coming."

"Yeah, me too." He sighed. "You coming with me?"

"If you want me to." I told him.

"Nah, you can stay here. Enjoy yourself."

"I'll go, baby," I told him,

"You good, baby. Stay here and get your yacht shit on cause I need some picture of you in this lil bikini thang you got on." He said pulling me in for a hug, gripping my ass.

"Stoppppp." I dragged.

"And then I need you take it off and send some more cause all this shit here is mine." He said. "And I need a new screensaver."

"I already told you to stop putting naked pictures of me on the front of your phone."

"I just be using them for my home screen so when I open it, it be like a naked selfie or some titties or something, and then on my lock screen it be the same thing but more covered. Feel me?"

"No." I told him. "Move, I'm hungry."

"Aight. I love you, baby." He said.

"I love you too." I pecked his lip. "I'm headed down to get a meal cooked by Milan. Did you eat anything?"

"Nah, let me get whatever you get but the unvegan version." He said. "I got time cause I gotta change my clothes."

I laughed, he followed me down to lower deck where the crew sitting talking and playing the game. I sat down at the island over looking the beautiful water where our personal chef, Milan, was waiting for his first order to fill.

"What can I get you Bey?" He asked wiping his hands off.

"I think I want a vegan burger with a side salad." I told him. "And my husband wants a plain burger. No onions. Extra cheese. With a salad as well."

"Okay. Coming right up." He said.

"Thank you."

I hopped down, going to sit on the sofas with the rest of the crew. We were all having a peaceful day with no kids and family to bother us. It was much needed though.