Chapter 11

Beyoncé,

It was going 10PM by the time I could get home from the luncheon, which ended up turning into a after party. I didn't stop anyone's fun, but I definitely didn't stay long after the luncheon hours were up.

I honestly was not in the mood.

I hadn't talked to Shawn since earlier, but speak of the devil, just as I was getting out the shower, he began FaceTiming me. I propped my phone against the mirror, then pressed answer.

"Hello." I answered.

"Nah, I'm mad at you, bye." He said.

"Why?"

"Why you ain't call me no more after this morning when I called you? I seen everybody's story but yours. No pictures of you, no videos, nothing. Was you even her here?"

"Yeah, I was there."

"Ok, but you still ain't check in." He said in a softer tone.

"I'm sorry. It's really been a hectic day." I told him.

"I'm sure. But listen, you feeling any better?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I told him.

"You in the mood to come to LA? I really want you here." He said.

"Um...I am, but not right now, baby. You spend some time with the girls without feeling the need to take care of me. I'm good. I kinda want some alone time here at the house anyway. You enjoy your time with the girls, okay?"

He was tryna hear that.

"I know you don't wanna hear that, but you can't focus on the girls and worry about me. I'm good here. The girls should be you're only priority right now. I'll come in a couple of days maybe."

"Okay, but I tryna fuck though, bae." He mumbled.

I laughed, "I'm sure you are, but you're a big boy. You can wait a couple days."

"No, I can't." He said.

"You better." I said a stern tone. "I'm not playing with you."

"Nah, I'm finna fuck somebody."

"Shawn." I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm just playing, baby. You know I wouldn't do that. Come on now." He said. "You know me."

"Mhmm." I said.

"Well, when you gone be here for real. I'm need some naked action in the mean time. Some pictures, some videos, something."

"You gotta to promise to be a good boy if I send you anything."

"I'mma be good." He said. "I promise."

"Alright, I'll send you something you haven't seen before." I smirked.

"Bet," He said sitting up straight in what seemed to be the master suite of my LA home. "I see you wrapped in the towel now though. Can I see something now?"

"Something like what?" I asked dropping my towel.

"Shit." He mumbled, I could already see his arm gliding under the comforter. "Damn."

Ten minutes later, I was watching him cum on his stomach and chest area. It's amazing what I can do to him a million miles away.

"Will that hold you until I can get there?"

"Yeah, I guess. You need to be here in the next three, four days though. That's max. No longer."

"I hear you, Daddy." I smirked.