Chapter 15

Shawn Carter,

Beyoncé and I were going on round two but at an even better location.

Poolside.

"Fuck." I whispered, gripping her waist as she rode me. "Damn, baby."

"Fuck Daddy." She moaned, hopping up and down.

She was cumming all over my dick. I reach over to grab my blunt off the ash tray, then took a couple puffs.

"Shit." I mumbled feeling myself come to a peak. "Aight, hop up, baby."

She got off just so I release myself in the grass. I watched her dive straight into the pool as I was finishing myself off. Then I went to sit on the step about waist deep in the shallow end. She came up in between my legs and kissed my lips.

"You seen your sister on Instagram?" I asked.

"Uh uh." She said gathering her hair in a ponytail. "What happened?"

"Her, Lori and her cousins got into it late last night. This was after we got done, but yeah, she going crazy on them or whatever."

"What the hell is her problem?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"I'm not even about to entertain it cause I could care less." She said. "What are you doing today? Are you getting the girls?"

"I haven't talked to their Mama, so I don't know. I feel like spending it with you though. Just me and you." I said grabbing her waist.

"Okay."

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"I wanna eat for one." She said. "And I honestly wouldn't mind a small yacht day, honestly."

"Aight, bet."

——

"Your total comes out to be $12,879.89." The Gucci cashier said.

I slid my card in the chip reader, then pulled it out once it said approved. This was the first I've even bought me something in luxury store. Usually, it's me buying everything for Beyoncé or the girls, but I treated myself today and I think I deserve it.

My phone vibrated as I looked on at Beyoncé looking at lingerie and underwear. That's type of shit I definitely wanted to be buying.

I checked my phone. It was Lori.

 It was Lori

Damn.