Chapter 14

Beyoncé,

I rang the doorbell rang dead at 10 PM.

Of course, I brought the girls with me since their husbands were here. I'm not even gonna lie. I didn't not care if they came or not. I was here to get dicked down by mine. That's just keeping it bluntly.

Meek came opening the door.

"Hey ladies, come on in." He said.

We came in with my bags, then went to join the rest in the living room. I was getting wet just as soon as I laid eyes on my man. His eyes were on the 85 inch screen playing the game with Bentley.

"Hey baby." I spoke.

"Wassup, baby." He spoke never taking his eyes off the screen.

"Uh uh, I'll wait til you get done. That's not how you gone greet me, sir."

"Aight, I'mma finna beat Bentley in like 28 seconds. Go get on the bed. I'mma greet you real good."

"Oop." The girls smiled.

I couldn't help but blush and bite my lip.

"That's okay, I'll wait." I told him

I tended to my Instagram until they got done.

"Uh uh, see you always choking with it's money involved. You not beating me, nigga." He said putting the controller on the table, standing up.

He slumped over sadly, before snatching the stack of money off the table and running down the hall. They busted out laughing.

"I'mma beat that lil nigga's ass." He chuckled, he turned his attention towards me. "What's up, baby?"

"Hi." I said rubbing his bare chest.

We kissed for what felt like forever. I finally put back for him to make his way to my neck.

"Uh uh, stop." I told him. "Come on."

"Wait, hold on." Solange said. "Shawn, we need to talk."

"Ugh, wait Solange. Later please."

"Beyoncé, we know you was some dick and you can get it, but I just wanna know why you left me on read and didn't respond to the text I sent you a week ago, Shawn." She said.

"Solange." I groaned.

He smacked his lips.

"Cause I ain't have nothing to say. You been saying that shit since we been together. I know how you rock, Solange. I ain't gotta say shit to you. This between me and my wife."

"Nah, I told you when the first sign of bullshit started with this girl that it involves me too. We are one. I don't play about my sister. So if it's some shit with her, it's some shit with me, period."

"Okay, Solange." He said. "Don't piss me off tonight, okay? I'm not in the mood for that shit. That was a week ago and ain't shit happened since."

"So I'm guessing something happened?"

"No, nothing happened. I've been with my daughters every day."

"You don't have to lie, Shawn. I follow some of the bitches you be around. I don't care if you were with the girls. There were other women around that included Lori."

"Okay, but why does that shit matter? That's the mother of my kids. She gotta be around at some point. Her family is around for a reason too."

"You're right, but why was she touching you on the yacht? I wanna know."