Chapter 33

Shawn,

I held Beyoncé for what felt like an eternity. I don't know who needed each's presence more, but I know I personally needed her more than anything after everything that has went on..

"Come on." I said pulling her upstairs towards my bedroom.

What was supposed to for my enjoyment, turned into both of ours.

"Take your clothes off." I said pulling her shirt over her head.

We she got fully naked, I helped her step over into the warm water. She found it relaxing. I could tell by her facial expressions.

"That okay?" I asked.

She nodded, "Get in."

The tub as pretty large so I fit right in front of her with no issue. I placed my hands on her large belly. Something I hadn't been able to do in weeks.

"Big man in there sleep?"

"No. He's awake." She said moving my hand down to where he was kicking. "He's usually pretty active around this time."

"Oh." I said. "So how you been lately?"

"I've been okay. Not in the right mental space with everything going on, but I've been trying to take care of myself." She nodded. "I really appreciate all the things you've sent lately. I can't thank you enough and I'm sorry for how I acted earlier,"

"I don't care about that, baby, I accept your apology, but I want to move on to what's best for you. What's best for Khy. What's best for us."

"Well, I know your concern has been with me and Khy, but what are you going to do about your son? I'm not arguing against whatever you decide. I just want you to be happy with whatever decision you make."

"I haven't talked to Lauren since the incident, but she texted me and told me I could meet him." I told her. "I would like to see him and take of my child. That's my son. He's mine and he deserves my attention just as much as the girls and Khy."

"And I'm okay with that."

When we got out the tub, I gave her my oversized shirt and some underwear I just so happen to have of hers in my drawer. She's no stranger to being at my crib.

"Damn, baby. Why your feet look like that?"

"They're just really swollen." She said. "They don't hurt so I'm not complaining,"

"Oh, okay."

"So what you gonna do babe?" She sighed. "You gonna fly out and go see him cause I'm being told not to do any traveling or driving from here on out. I don't want that to stop you from handling your business though."

"Uh yeah. I guess I'll get in contact with Lauren and let you know cause I don't just want to meet him. I want to get to know him and tell what my intentions are going forward. I don't want him to feel like I'm not gonna be there for him."

"Yeah, I got you. All I gotta say is don't wait til last minute to make plans to do it cause the last thing I want to happen is for you to not be here when I need you here for me and Khy."

"Yeah, me too. I'll call Lauren early in the morning."

"Okay."

"I guess you staying the night?" I asked.

"Yep."