Chapter 32

Shawn,

It's been two weeks since I've physically seen Beyoncé and I have to admit it's been hard. As a husband, it's been even worse to be blocked by your pregnant wife with no way of contacting her or hearing how she's doing unless I speak to her mother.

We're in the times where things went wrong and the last place I want to be is somewhere where she may need me if something does go down. Her mother has said the baby's been good so that's honestly all the update I can ask for.

I've constantly sent Beyoncé things to our new home like flowers and goodies she can have, along with materials and needs for the baby.

Dria and I did a little shopping today, and I want to stop by and make sure everything is good. I haven't texted Beyoncé, but it's my house, so why not? I gave her two weeks.

We pulled into the yard and I was surprised to see Lori's car there along with Beyoncé's family.

"Is that Lori?" I asked.

"Yeah, they've been real close lately. She's been doing a lot for Bey since everything went down." Dria said grabbing diapers and bags out the trunk.

Damn. That's wild as fuck to see them be able to be friends like that again. Lori told me nothing about that when I see the girls.

Dria rang the doorbell, Solange came to the door.

"Hey, how y'all doing?" She spoke.

"Good." We said walking inside.

I walked in to see Beyoncé and the girls, including her mother and Lori, folding up baby clothes and going through items. When Beyoncé looked up to see me, she looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Hey, how y'all doing?" I spoke.

"Good." Everyone said dryly.

"Uh I just came to bring some extra stuff for the baby." I told them, sitting the stuff down.

"You can ke-,"

"DADDDDYYYYY!!!" Suri screamed coming around the corner.

"Hey pretty girl." I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Wassup?"

"Nothing. Daddy, my brother might be coming really soon cause BB is having constractions." She said.

We busted out laughing.

"Constractions?" I asked. "What is a constraction?"

"It's what makes her belly ready to have my brother." She said.

We laughed, "You mean contractions?"

"Yeah. They be hurting, BB." She said.

"Hey, you don't have to tell all BB's business to Daddy." Lori said. "She'll tell him when she's ready."

"No, she won't." I blurted out. "She don't tell me shit anymore."

"Shawn, go to hell." Solange spat.

"Solange, maybe you should sit this one out?" Dria stepped in front of me.

"Or what?" She asked.

"No. Stop! Solange, do not start, okay?" Mama Tina stepped in. "We're not doing this today,"

"I'm just saying. Y'all always starting bullshit with him cause he's right. Y'all don't tell him shit. I always gotta be the fucking messenger." Dria said. "Yeah, that's my brother, but he should be able to come in his house and talk to his wife without everybody else being a fucking reiterator when it comes to what's going on. This is shit he should be knowing about, rather it's serious or not. I did this shit with Lori and the girls because of her family and I'll do the same for Khyson in this situation. This drama shit has gotta stop."