The CEO'S SWEET LOVE 06

The next day after speaking over the phone with a production assistant of Shen Xue's action flick [[ The Blacklist ]] and fixing an appointment for the next day. She made a call to her manager, he picked on the third ring "Hello Zhenzhen"

"Manager He hello"

"Anything?

"Manager He I got offered a small role in a movie production. I accepted the role and will be signing the contract tomorrow"

"Minna will be shooting an advert tomorrow so I won't be able to accompany you. I will send an assistant to accompany you".

"Thanks Manager He"

"I will give her your contact details and she will give you a and you guys can arrange everything. I have to go" He cut the call not even waiting for her response. This was how you are treated when you aren't making any money for the company again. She walked over to the kitchen to boil some water for tea. Bai Liu had already left for the night shift. Fei'er was having dinner with her parents this night so she was all alone at home. As she waited for the water to boil she picked up the take out menu and began glancing through to decide what to eat for dinner. Her brother didn't cook before leaving for the night shift and she was starving. She was Still contemplating what to order when her phone rang. She picked up the phone and raised it to her eye level, seeing an unknown number she swiped and accepted the call. She was expecting the assistant called so it was only right that she accepted the call as it just might be her. "Hello Miss Bai am Da Xia. Manager He asked me to accompany you tomorrow" a female voice said. "Hello please call me Zhenzhen"

"Since we'll be headed to H studios. we'll have to leave early so as to get there on time. Most production would like you to start shooting as so as possible so you'll have to pack a bag that will last a few days. We weren't given a company car so I already rented a car we'll pay for that with the company allowance. However that's all it can afford so we might have to Lodge with the rest of the cast"

"It's alright I'll put myself in your hands" Zhenzhen said

"I will be at your apartment at 7am"

"I'll send you the address"

"I forgot about that. Thanks see you tomorrow"

"bye-bye"

"bye" Da xia said and cut the call.

The next day Zhenzhen woke up before it was bright and began preparing to head over to H studios. She was all set when the door bell rang, She'd already left a note for her brother so pulling her luggage she walked over to the door peeking through the peephole seeing it was a young girl with a very cute face. She pulled the door open. "Hello Miss Bai am
Da Xia" the girl said with a smile. She really was right on time that's good. "Hi please call me Zhenzhen". "Okay is that your bag, let me help you with that" Da xia said taking hold of the bag and drawing it next to her. "It's quite heavy, let me give you a hand"  Zhenzhen said quickly. "It's nothing, let's get going I parked the car close by" Da Xia said as Zhenzhen locked the door and walking side by side they left the building and headed to the rental car.

Two hours later they arrived at the Set and was escorted inside by a production assistant. They were still shooting a scene so they stood watching the scene while they wait to see the director. It was a scene with alot of stunts so Shen Xue and the other Male actor Were suspended by ropes and firing bullets at each.  After the take they were done and the actors were brought down. The crew members quickly ran over to remove the wires. After the wires were removed the Shen Xue and his Co-star Mattew Ling stood behind the camera to watch the final take together with the Director. Sometime later the director excused himself and walked over to where She stood. "Hello Director Li am Bai Zhenzhen" She said. "Ah Miss Bai Shen Xue said great things about your" The director said shaking her hands. "Call me Zhenzhen, I just wants to thank you for giving me a chance" She said. "No need to do that Shen Xue may have recommended you but your past works spoke for you. I am good friends with
Director Ma you see, as soon as I mentioned your name she began singing your praise" He replied smiling. "Oh I haven't spoken with Director Ma in a while I trust that she's well" Zhenzhen said. "She has been shooting a movie in the states but she is very well"He said  "Okay" Zhenzhen said. "Take her to sign the contract and give her the script" he said to the production assistant by his right and turning to Zhenzhen said "You will be playing Miss Eve the mystery informant of the male lead Xie Chao. It a small role but you have much lines a scenes. Shen Xue informed me that you majored in dance specifically ballet"

"Yes I did" She replied. "Good then you wouldn't have any problem playing Miss Eve. They're a few fight scenes I know you have some training since you worked with Director Ma" He said. "I wouldn't director" she said nodding. "Then I think we can start shooting in two days time. After signing the contract You'll meet the wardrobe Mistress for your fitting" He said. "I will thank you Director" she said and together with Da Xia followed the Production assistant away.

After signing the contract the contract she followed the assistant to meet the wardrobe Mistress for her fitting. She was still going through some clothes when she received a message from Shen Xue asking her to wait back so that they could have dinner. She had just finished her fitting when there was a knock on the door. The wardrobe assistant walk over and answered the door. "XiaoZhen are you done let have dinner" Shen Xue said as he walked into the room. "Elder brother Xue am done, let's go" Zhenzhen replied walking forward with Da Xia following her behind. She had no idea that Zhenzhen and Film Emperor Shen Xue were close. "Is this your assistant? Shen Xue asked as he caught sight of Da Xia. "Yes it is, Elder brother Xue this is Da Xia,
Da Xia Shen Xue" she said introducing them. "Senior Shen Xue" Da Xia said. "Da Xia you've to take care of our Zhenzhen" He said flashing a smile causing her to blush.  "Elder brother Xue where are we headed" Zhenzhen said skipping and walking next to him. "What do you feel about sea food" he placed a hand on her shoulder drawing her close as the headed to His Nanny van.