THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 039

"Miss Su is here sir" the secretary said standing by the door. Su Lixue only had herself to blame for how she presently felt. As soon as she saw Su Lixue walk in she had stood and informed her to hold on while she called the CEO to inform him of her presence but Miss Su as usual ignored her and continued to walk  like she owned the place. Secretary Ye could already tell the kind of person Su Lixue was and that kind of person she didn't like at all and neither did her boss who had already seen through her. She was more than a little bit happy at Su Lixue present situation that should knock her down a peg.
As soon as her heard that Zhou Jianyu paused and said without even looking up "She here early when was the meeting set".
"An hour and half from now sir" Secretary Ye replied. "Tell her to go back and return at the right time" He instructed. it didn't take a genius to tell that Su Lixue arrival was all part of one of her many schemes to get his attention. He had seen a lot of those in the two months he had been forced to work with her thanks to his mother.

"Jianyu I came over to deliver your lunch as usual mother made your favorite this time" Su Lixue said finally getting over her surprise. She had no idea that Bai Zhenzhen and Zhou Jianyu's relationship had progressed this far. She would have to hasten up her plans before she loses the opening.

'Typical here she was making it seam like this wasn't the first time she had come over to have lunch with CEO Zhou. This Su Lixue is really shameless and that was saying much considering that after many years in the entertainment industry there really wasn't anything she hadn't seen' Secretary Ye thought.

"You will have to send my mother my regrets, I  already have a lunch date planned. Sorry for troubling you to make a delivery. However if you haven't had lunch yet you welcome to eat the packed lunch. I think hearing that you are her meal will make mother happy. Secretary Ye you will direct you to the break room your welcome to use it while you wait for the appointed time for the meeting. If you excuse me I have a lunch date to catch, Zhenzhen let's go" He said taking hold of her hands and walking out of the office. Su Lixue just stood by the door speechless and watched them walk into the elevator. Zhou Jianyu didn't even help her save face. "Miss Su the break room is this way" Secretary Ye said politely turning to the right. Looking down at the packaged  food in anger, Su Lixue Hmphed and walked away. Secretary Ye smiled wider as she watched her leave. She had always wondered when her boss would put Su Lixue in her place.
Su Lixue walked out of the company and into her car still maintaining a semblance of a smile that would fool anyone who wasn't familiar with her but not her cousin Su Xiaoli. Su Xiaoli already suspected that something had gone wrong when she had received her cousins phone call. So seeing that fake smile of hers confirmed her suspicion. This wasn't good at all they had put all their thoughts in this plan. Yet once again Zhou Jianyu had thwarted their plans. Why was he proving to be much difficult than anyone else even she was getting at her wits end. The smile peeled off her face as soon as she got into the car. "What happened Xue'er? Xiaoli asked breaking the silence. "Bai Zhenzhen happened, once again she had come between I and Jianyu" Su Lixue replied with a frown. "She is really starting to get on my nerves. It surprising her deep her claw are hooked in Zhou Jianyu's heart even you didn't achieve that" Su Xiaoli aid. "It doesn't matter Zhou Jianyu is mine, she would be wise to let him go. It seams that I have been too lenient with her but not anymore. Xiaoli I caught them kissing in his office, Jianyu has never been that free least of all when we were together. I can feel him changing, I fear if am not careful I just might lose him forever. We have to think of a way to get rid of her" Su Lixue said. "No that's too soon. You said that Zhou Jianyu suspects you involvememt in the scandal and attack on Bai Zhenzhen two months ago. we have to be careful not to make any wild move so as not to give out ourselves" Su Xiaoli replied. "That true however we can just let him slip out of our reach we have to get her out of the way" Su Lixue said. "And we will. However we have to go about it another way that won't lead back to us" Su Xiaoli replied. "Got any suggestions" Su Lixue said. "As a matter of fact I do. Since we can't leave any obvious trail that may lead back to us, so I thought  why don't we borrow someone's hands to deal with Her" Su Xiaoli said. "I like the sound of that and luckily I already have the right person we can use and get the desired effort without having to lift a finger" Su Lixue said with a smile.

After having lunch with Zhou Jianyu she headed back home to get some rest . She'd went over to the company straight from the airport. She rang the house bell as she arrived at the villa and was welcomed in by Aunt Mu who was wearing an apron. After washing up Bai Zhenzhen laid down on the bed and had a long nap. She had slept till late in the night when Zhou Jianyu returned back home from work. It had been a stressful 140 days of Filming. Bai Zhenzhen was only recently getting her strength back. Sleep and Zhou Jianyu were two of the few things she had missed when filming. She was so happy to be  back home.