THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 047

After washing up Bai Zhenzhen changed into a blue night dress and a robe. Nurse Xie redressed her bandages before leaving her to her own devices. Her wounds were already healing well that it won't be long before she was fully healed. Her cast was already scheduled to be removed a week from now. The rapid progress in her recovery was all thanks to the proper care she had received since her discharge. If it continued she would be able to resume her various projects. Due to the injuries she had to postpone the projects that she could and drop the few that she couldn't. Bai Zhenzhen was really looking forward to her recovery, after staying idle for a month plus she was starting to get bored of it all. Bai Zhenzhen had always been very active even during her three years of in activity she had taken up various minor roles in movie. Her injuries however didn't affect her career in anyway. If anything it seemed to boast her career further as slots director wanted to work with her as a means to win Zhou Jianyu and the Ouyang family favour especially since Zhou Jianyu revealed their relationship. Speaking of Zhou Jianyu what's taking him so long. She had been waiting for him to come back home for a while now. She was starting to get sleepy when the bed room door opened and Zhou Jianyu walked in. "Jianyu your back" she said joyfully sitting up quickly. "Sorry am late, how are you" he walked up and gave her a kiss. "Am good. How was your business dinner with CEO Jiang" she said looking up at him. She had been reading a script while lying on on the couch as she waited for him to get back home. She had received a phone call from him a few hours ago informing her that he wouldn't be back home on time as he would be meeting the CEO of GK entertainment Jiang Yunren. "It was good after much deliberation we finally came to an agreement" He said squatting to her eye level. "Really that's good. Congratulations are in order then, you have finally found a solution to the company's pressing issue" She said wrapping her hands around his neck. "I really need to thank you for giving me such a bright idea. After much deliberation we decided on a joint project with a solid cast. I have already spoken with Suyin and she has agreed to play the female lead while Tommy Lee who is will take over the male lead since he is one of GK entertainment's artists" he replied. "Wow that's awesome. I am so happy that we made progress"  She gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "what to go out to dinner after you get you cast removed. My treat" he said. "I look forward to that" She said as Zhou Jianyu free her in for a much deeper kiss.

A few weeks later after her cast was removef true to his word Bai Zhenzhen and Zhou Jianyu went out to dinner at Jasmine's a five star restaurant in B city that was know for their top notch dishes and excellent customer service. Bai Zhenzhen was dressed in a black and white striped boat necked knee length gown and red flats with her hair left down. On arrival they were guided into their private room by a waitress. "Mother invited us to have dinner with the family two days from now" He said after they had made their orders."How many people will be present" She laid down her cutlery at both sides of the plates. "It will be just my grandmother and my parents Suyin is currently filming in S city so it'll be ony the six of us. why do you ask" He said. It had come as a shock to her when she discovered that Suyin was Zhou Jianyu's younger sister. It wasn't exactly public knowledge that they were related. That would explain Suyin's friendly behavior the first time they had met. Suyin had seamed quite familiar with her. "Since this will be my first dinner with the family. It's necessary that I present a few gifts. I have to trouble you to give me a few suggestions based on everyone's preference" She said calmly. "No need to worry about that, I have already made the necessary arrangements" he took her hands in his smiling slightly. Bai Zhenzhen has always been quite respectful. "Thanks that was very thoughtful of you" She replied. "Your welcome, eat up" He said. After the dinner they walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. The next day pictures of the both of them walking hand in hand were posted online by an online gossip magazine. The photo had been taken by a paparazzi who had been following them since they left their home.

Two days later they returned to the Ouyang Family residence for the family dinner. The maids had been working around the clock to make the dinner a success. Even though it wasn't just a private family dinner with only Old madam Ouyang,Eldest master and madam and the Young Master and his Girlfriend will be present everything had to be done to perfection especially since the young master was bringing a female guest. After getting dressed Zhou Mei came over to the kitchen to supervise the dishes that were prepared. All the Dishes that were prepared were nutritious and healthy. They were all dishes that improved the health and aids in replenishing the blood and bone development. They were prepared in consideration of Bai Zhenzhen who was just recovering from her injuries. As soon as she arrived at the kitchen Zhou Mei was very satisfied with everything. The Chef had out did himself, every meal was well prepared. There wasn't a single slip off which was good, with everything that happened she really wants to make it up to Bai Zhenzhen. After some thorough investigation she had discovered that she had misjudged Bai Zhenzhen but sadly she was too proud to openly admit her mistakes so she had decided to gradually make it up to Bai Zhenzhen. She could still remember her first conversation with Jianyu since a month and half ago. She'd discovered that their relationship had never been so strained as it was right now and it was all thanks to her stubbornness. If only she had been more attentive and not jumped to conclusions based on Su Lixue's gentle manipulation. She was still ashamed of her behavior especially since she had been the one to encourage their relationship in the past. If only she had been more attentive she would have avoided that tragedy from happening. Su Lixue had nearly succeeded in ruining her relationship with her son and her mother-in-law. Her relationship with the Old madam still haven't gotten to her it was in the past but luckily it had improved in the past month.

"Madam Young Master and Miss Bai has arrived" a maid said drawing her away from her thoughts. "Go inform Old madam and the Wenchang of their arrival.  I will go welcome them" Zhou Mei replied "Yes Madam" The maid said and began climbing up the stairs. Zhou Mei turned around and walked gracefully out of the dinning room into the living room.