THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 083

The documents contained detailed records of Ouyang Guangli's embezzlement of company funds that dated from over ten years.

"This evidence isn't valid since its from ten years ago. This was already settled with my resignation from office ladies gentleman.

I am no longer involved with the company matters since then so I couldn't possibly has an opportunity to embezzle the company fund.

I am now reformed if you wish I can submit a declaration of assets" Ouyang Guangli said calmly.

He had come prepared with the necessary documents for that as a backup plan if by some miracle Zhou Jianyu noticed any discripances in the company accounts and link it to him.

"Your right about that Guangli, you are now a reformed business man...well at least in paper. please go to the next page" Old madam Ouyang replied.

With a nod the aide followed her instructions. A new document that showed a number of Ouyang Guangli's many alias and secret accounts was now projected.

"This document is doctored and shouldn't be taken seriously"

"Why? because you don't want this to be made public. I can assure you that this evidence is 100% authentic. it was gotten from the financial crime investigation unit.

Ouyang Guangli is under investigation for a long list of Financial crimes which includes Embezzlement, fraud, purchase of paper shared and insider trading" Ye Mingzhe said.

"What?" "how is this possible" the shareholders asked euch other.

Most of the shareholders saw Ouyang Guangli I'm good light. His was very humble and hard working, he was someone that once depend on to take charge of thinks.

Ever since he had joined the company he had a good track record and a very high winning streak. Hc could close any deal which earned him the nickname 'The Broker'.

It was difficult for most of the shareholders to believe that he would be capable of commiting these crime especially given his past record.

"Why should we believe you for all we know you could be lying to us" Ouyang Guangli's most vocal surpporter said.

"Don't worry we have concrete evidence" Old madam Ouyang said and nodded to Bai Zhenzhen who brought out a flash drive from her bag and handed it over to the Assistant who connected it to the projector.

When the video ended majority of the members of the board opinion of Ouyang Guangli had completely changed but a few of his more loyal supporters still clamored behind him trying to discredit Zhou Jianyu.

They even brought up his scandal with his ex-wife and his rumored child Which was quickly disputed by Bai Zhenzhen who submitted a DNA test proving that the child wasn't his.

Even with the obvious evidence a shareholder accused them once again of doctoring the documents. To which Ye Mingzhe came to their defense and countered with the birth certificate of the child which stated that he was the father and not Zhou Jianyu.

The revelation left the shareholders shocked and confused. While Ouyang Guangli clearly wasn't qualified to run the company, they still weren't confident in Zhou Jianyu leading the company.

Especially with the court case with AVX. The court case was affecting the company shares prices, a solution needed to be found or they risk losing millions of dollars. with that in mind Director Ling a representative of GK investments one of their major shareholders asked

"President Zhou how do you plan to handle the lawsuit with AVX"

"after a thorough investigation we discovered evidence of AVX receiving a copy of our design from Director Sun who was a senior director in the company.