THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 066

I'm so sorry for the repeat of chapter 65

THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 066

Back in C Nation, The President of Phoenix entertainment office.

"Sir Miss Su Xiaoli of Su group sent this over" Xiaobo handed the sealed envelope over to him.

"Xiaobo What is your opinion of Su Xiaoli since she took over as the CEO of Su group" Zhou Jianyu asked as he went through the envelope.

"She's very smart, insightful and efficient. She has a lot of potential. In my opinion she is a much better fit for the CEO position than Miss Su Lixue" Xiaobo replied

"That's right Su Xiaoli is the best fit to lead Su group to new heights that was one of the reasons I backed her that and because unlike Su Lixue she's smart enough and isn't greedy for power" He said setting down the envelope gently after some thoughts he continued "Xiaobo find out if there is still a slot for investors in ant of our new projects and send over the contract to Miss Su"

"Yes sir" He said turning to leave when Zhou Jianyu's next words brought him to a pause

"Oh and one more thing Xiaobo"

"Yes boss" He said turning around to face Zhou Jianyu.

"Book me the next flight to Switzerland. one more thing please call in and make a reservation for a hotel room in this hotel" Zhou Jianyu said handing the hotels complimentary cart to hos assistant.

Su Xiaoli had been very detailed in her research, she had made sure to put in the hotels complimentary card together with the rest of her pictures and a copy of Bai Zhenzhen's filming schedule.

She was working hard to make up for Su Lixue's part in this mess as a means of Exonerating the Su group and the rest of the Su family.

"Yes Boss I will get right to it" Xiaobo replied and left the office.

Before long his flight was booked for 6pm in the evening. Zhou Jianyu quickly cleared olall his workload and at 5:45 pm on the evening he boarded the flight for Switzerland.

Meanwhile back in Su group

Su Xiaoli was having a crappy day first there was an accident in one of their factories due to poor management by Su Lixue and now an investor in one of their joint project was pulling out.

Things were not looking well at all, the board of directors were breathing down her neck to since majority of them were the past Chiar woman Su Lixue's people.

The former chair woman was displeased with the loss of her position. Mrs Su wasn't used to not having all the power as to be expected of a Megalomamiac.

She needed a major win to pull majority of the members of the board to her side which was proving to be difficult especially when she was stock cleaning up Su Lixue's mess.

Su Was like a gift that just kept giving everyday there was something new she had been so focused on the company affairs that she had failed to contain Su Lixue and stop her from making a huge mess at the Ouyang Family banquet.

She was the unfortunately fool stock cleaning up her mess but not anymore she had taken proper actions to ensure that.

"Mam Phoenix entertainment sent this over" her secretary said setting down the parcel.

She picked it up and tearing up the packaging began to go through the documents when there was a loud disturbance at her office door. The raised voice of her assistant was heard

"Miss please go back the President is bus's and isn't receiving any visitors yet"

"Get out of my way I must speak to Su Xiaoli" a familiar voice said loudly.

Su Lixue? what is she doing up she had been blacklisted from the company that had been one of the first orders she had made.

"What is the security doing, is this how they operate. Wasn't she banned from the company" she said to her assistant with a slight frown.
"So sorry mam of you like I can call over the security to escort her away" Her secretary replied
"No need I need to make things clear  to her since she's already here of her own accord but as soon as she leaves sent in the head of security and his deputy" Su Xiaoli said closing the file and shut it inside her office safe.

"Miss please stay back you can't get in. Miss _ Miss_ Miss" Her assistant said rushing after Su Lixue who had already pushed into her office.

"Su Xiaoli your a difficult woman to reach" Su Lixue said walking in and taking a seat across from her.

"I am so sorry mam I lost sight of her" Her assistant said apologetic.

"No need for that, everyone leave. I want to speak with my little cousin" Su Xiaoli said dismissing them.
The nodded and quickly left the office quietly shutting the door behind.

"How the mighty had fallen long ago you had to have an appointment to come into this  office. Who would have thought that on a few weeks the power dynamics would change so quickly in your favor. How are you liking your new position, it's all thanks to me you know" Su Lixue said.

"Why are you here? she asked ignoring Su Lixue's previous words.

"Why do you think?  I never should have trusted you power hungry b*ch" Su Lixue said angrily.

"Wow this is something, so I am now the power hungry one. Wow how pathetic did Su group ever belong to your family. My father was the last CEO by right Su group should belong to me but as soon as my father died his body wasn't even cold in the ground when your mother connived with the elders to kick us out of the company and the house. My mother barely managed to keep my brother and myself alive. Your mother has been in control of the company and ran it down completely. The company is in decline because of her and yet instead of leading us out of this mess like you should. You are too busy trying to get back  with your ex-husband you left for money and you call me power hungry" she scoffed

"All these are mine and so was he ! she say loudly hitting her hands on the table loudly.

"No they are not. They never were god I an sick and tired of encouraging your various delusions" Su Xiaoli said firmly raising her voice too. She didn't care that they had gotten too high that her secretary and assistant in the next room could hear them.

"I don't have delusions, I am not crazy" Su Lixue said loudly hitting both hands on the table loudly

"your psychologist wouldn't think so" Su Xiaoli said laughing softly.

"I am not crazy" Su Lixue said sharply.

"Then for what reason to you visit a psychiatrist. You do realize that a mentally ill person can't lead the company the board wouldn't have it" Su Xiaoli said smiling.

"SU XIAOLI !! who do you think you are? su Lixue said loudly.

"The person that took your job, the new CEO of Su group and the new head of the family. now get out of here before I call security" Su Xiaoli said seating back on her chair.

"Noooo!! you can't do this to me. all these are mine" Su Lixue said loudly falling to the ground.

"Call in security" she said to her secretary through the intercom system completely ignoring Su Lixue's temper tantrum.

A few minutes later security came in and escorted her out of bed company.

* * *

Su Lixue's Apartment

Her son was still in school so her apartment was very quiet. She changed into her slippers and walked into her room.

Su Xiaoli had humiliated her in a company that was rightfully hers all because of Zhou Jianyu had helped Su Xiaoli take the Position away from her family.

She was still trying to collect her thoughts when her phone vibrated indicating a new Electronic mail message.

She picked it up and opened up the message. It's content brought joy to her heart. The universe was also in her favour. She switched to her secret account and sent it over to her partner.