THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 064

The night of the banquet while Bai Zhenzhen was arranging for her stealthy escape from C nation and The mess that is Zhou Jianyu's past.

Zhou Jianyu was under a thorough interrogation from his grandmother and parents. It all started when he had ran up the steps after Bai Zhenzhen who as expected didn't take his actions well.

When he was called into the sturdy by his father. He'd initially wanted to run after Zhenzhen and try to explain everything but his father's call had changed everything.

Even though he and his father had never been in good terms due to his abandoning his mother and his self for close to thirty years he was still his elder and he still had respect that.

"What was that with Su Lixue, Ouyang Jianyu what do you think you are doing? He father said angrily as so as he walked into the room.

"please tell me you have a good explanation for everything Jianyu" Zhou Mei said softly.

"Why do you cuddle him Mei'er he didn't just make a minor mistake in a contract. He hid a child, a child Mei'er of all things" Ouyang Wenchang replied heatedly.

"Oh and you didn't" Zhou Jianyu said leaving everyone shocked.

"Jianyu" Zhou Mei said coming up to him and taking his hands in hers.

"Is that what you want to talk about. I thought we already had this settled" Ouyang Wenchang said finally.

"Did we or did you just presume that since you now have my mum's forgiveness you don't have to explain yourself" Zhou Jianyu said pulling hands away from his mother's.

"Is that supposed to justify your actions" Zhou Jianyu.

"What's there to justify I would never abandon my child not like you did mum and me. I would never do what you did to us" Zhou Jianyu said.

"I already apologized to you all and I've been making amends what else do you want from me" Ouyang Wenchang.

"I don't know maybe a sincere apology not a bunch of excuses designed to make you feel better. Do you know how it feels to have you own father call you a bastard or turn you away on the one place you grew up in when you came over to show him your results. You didn't just abandon us for your mistress. You went out of your way to discredit us and make things difficult for us. If it wasn't for the Cheng family I doubt we would have survived long enough for you to breeze back into our life eighteen years later when you finally decide to become a father and a husband" Zhou Jianyu said angrily.

Everyone was silent for sometime all trying to absorb everything that Zhou Jianyu had said. He had really left them speechless even Zhou Mei the regular peace keeper didn't know where to start.

She had always wanted her son and husband to clear the air but this wasn't what she expected. She had already known that Zhou Jianyu didn't particularly like his father and only tolerated him for her sake. But she had no idea it was so bad or that he had come over here to find his father.

Now she finally understood why he had always avoided staying here longer than a night This place must have brought up a lot of bad memories for him.

She had been so happy with the changes in Wenchang that she had totally ignored Jianyu's feelings.

"I had no idea that was how you felt" His father said deflated breaking the ice.

"How could did you ever ask me how I felt did any of you ever asked me that. You all just thought we could go back to being one big happy family and forget everything that you put us through. I had to take a scholarship and work two jobs to put myself through school. All for what so that you can brag about your self made billionaire son who started his company from scratch. Well Sorry to disappoint you but I do not have a son Yet. Su Lixue had a miscarriage before she ran off to the states. It's not even remotely possible because we had been divorced for a year and a half before he was born" Zhou Jianyu said and walked out of the room to explain everything to Bai Zhenzhen.

He didn't see the need in staying back and having such a painful conversation infront of his mother. Even though she pretended to be here completely come to terms with everything and forgiven Ouyang Wenchang. He knew that it still hurt her when someone brought it up.

He may have loved with the prejudice of being a bastard but his mother had to swallow all the insult thrown at her by people saying that she was a sl*t. She had to put off a lot of lewd advances from various men in high society brought upon by his s father's unfounded accusations.

A lot of those men were married with wives that took it out on his mother when their husbands had affairs all because of she did business with their husbands

After seeing his mother's struggle he swore that he would give her a comfortable life which was why he worked hard and got a scholarship to sturdy abroad.

He had to get to where he was now. After his graduation he worked for two years in a foreign investment company to get the funds to start Phoenix entertainment.

He has been so surprised when he came back to the country to find out that his mother had gotten back with his father during the years he was abroad. Even then he still strived hard and after two years Phoenix entertainment finally got their big break.

All without the help of the Ouyang Family, He had never use the Ouyang surname since he was eight years old. He never got involved in the company even when he had been given some shares in the company.

He walked into the room to find it empty and Bai Zhenzhen missing he failed her number to find out that it had been disconnected. He quickly ran out of the house, got into his car and drove back to their house.

When he got to the house she got out of the car and rushed into the house and up to the master bedroom. Bai Zhenzhen's lougage were missing and from the look of things she had left in a hurry. Her passport was also missing so was her identification card.

Bai Zhenzhen had left him all because he had been stupid enough to think that he could keep everything hidden from her.

After swearing to never become another one of the Ouyang men he was finally following in his grandfather and father's footsteps. The only difference was that he didn't have a child with a mistress and instead of leaving her s wife, his wife had left him.