THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 050

Director Zhong and the rest of his team were already seated by the time Bai Zhenzhen and Wenling were led into the room by the waitress.  The private room was neither small nor large  with a wide circular table at the center of the room. Director Zhong and his team which comprised of a middle aged woman and two younger men were already seated when they arrived. They already occupied occupied one half of the table with four seats free. From the numbers of free seats she could tell that there were going to be two other guest apart from her manager and herself. "Hello" Bai Zhenzhen and Wenling said as they walked closer.  "Ah Miss Wenling and Zhenzhen have a seat" Director Zhong said. "I hope we didn't keep you waiting, we were held up by the rush hour traffic" Wenling said after the had taken their seats. "Oh don't bother about that we actually just came in a few minutes ago" the Director said smiling. "Oh I see that we are expecting two more guest" Wenling said looking at the free seats. "Yes, the male lead would be joining us too. Since everyone was free this night I thought it would be good if we all met up sooner than later to straighten everything out. His agent already called to let us know that they will be running late since their currently shooting in the suburbs" Director Zhong replied. "Oh that's good. I had no idea that the male lead had already been cast" Wenling said. "I had already reached out to he to take part in the project which he agreed.  The male lead is a former student of mine, Miss Bai is already be familiar with him. He was very pleased when I informed him that Miss Bai had been cast as the female lead" Director Zhong said smiling. "Really" Zhenzhen said speaking for the first time since they had arrived. She hadn't spoken apart  from when she had said hello to everyone. "Oh yes his a very close friend of yours actually. I would leave it at that, He actually wishes to surprise. I won't speak further so as not to ruin the surprise" Director Zhong said. "oh that's good, I look forward to meeting him" Bai Zhenzhen replied. "Ah that reminds me, where are my manners. This is Miss Chu the script writer and my assistant Directors Mr Yan Cheng and Mr He Chennai" Director Zhong said introducing his companions. "Hello" Bai Zhenzhen said smiling. "Miss Bai would be playing the role of Concubine Yang" Director Zhong said to the script writer. "really I am actually a fan of Miss Bai's work Director. I believe we made a good choice. I look forward to working with you Miss Bai" the script writer Miss Chu said stretching out her hands for a handshake. "Thanks, so do I" Bai Zhenzhen said shaking her hands. After the introduction they began talking at length about her. Some minutes later there was a knock on the door and a in came a tall athletic built male figure wearing the three essentials a face cap, sunglasses  and a mask followed by a plump middle aged man dressed in a suit. After the door was closed the actor gently removed his disguise. "Brother Shen Xue" She said surprised. She had no idea he was filming in B city. "Zhenzhen it's been awhile" Shen Xue said smiling and taking his seat. "Xiao Xue I was just tell Zhenzhen that our make lead was a very close friend of hers. I was even scared that I had mistakenly let it slip that you were the one but from her reaction it seems that I worried for nothing" Director Zhong said cheerfully who in the industry had no idea how close Bai Zhenzhen was with the Shen siblings, one was her best friend while the other was like a brother to her. He has known Shen Xue for eight years now and Bai Zhenzhen was the only woman apart from his cousin Shen Fei'er that Shen Xue held dear. Shen Xue had even recommended her for the role and after checking out her work he was already convinced that she was the best fit for the role. He had been so surprised when his good friend Zhou Mei called to recommend her for the role. When the call had come in he had thought that she was calling to inform him that her step daughter Suyin was able to take the role, he had began cracking just brain trying to find the best way to turn her down. Thankfully that wasn't the case at all, as soon as he had received Wenling's number he quickly gave her a call. "I am positively surprised director I had no idea who that could be as none of my friends were in town. You can imagine my surprise when it turned out to be you" Bai Zhenzhen said chuckling. "I think you really achieved the result you were aiming to achieve. Xiao Xue" Director Zhong said. "that's right many thanks Director" Shen Xue said. "oh it was nothing, I can't say I didn't have even a little bit of fun" Director Zhong said smiling widely. "It's getting late, since we are all here let's get down to business" Director Zhong said a few minutes later. The began to go through the script and make the necessary corrections when needed. It was late in the night when they concluded their meeting before they all left. By the time Bai Zhenzhen got home Zhou Jianyu was already back home and in his sturdy. He already had dinner and Aunty Mu was done for the day and left for her house. She got into the house and after changing out of her shoes she walked over to Zhou Jianyu's study. He was seated at his desk going through some documents when she walked in. He was so absorbed with the documents that he didn't even notice when she walked over and gave him a peck in the cheek. "huh Zhenzhen" He said looking up from the documents. "miss me" she said seating on his laps. "Yes I did" he gave her a kiss. "How was the dinner" he said their lips a breath away. "Good, I met the make lead and you would never believe who that is" She said. "Do tell my love" he said in a very low sexy tone that always made her shiver gently. "It's Shen Xue" she replied. "mm darling as much as I love talking with you I feel like we really should be doing something much more fun. what say you" He bit her ears gently. "Take me away captain" She said placing her lips on his and they began to kiss gently that hungrily like an animal starved.