THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 073

*Ring *ring* ring*

Two hours after his call with Bai Zhenzhen ended. Zhou Jianyu went back to sleep only to be pulled out of Dreamworld by what felt like a never ending phone call.

He was completely on edge thanks to his disturbed sleep.

"who could this be" he grumbled seating up careful,he up his phone from the table. Even though he was very close to going off on the sleep thieve he still reigned in his temper and Checked the caller ID.

sleep completely left his eye when he read the caller ID, it was from his assistant Xiaobo.

"This had better be important Xiaobo" he said Sharply.

"Sorry for calling you so early in the morning Sir but there is an  Emergency with Ouyang group" said Xiaobo standing in front of Zhou Jianyu's villa in the city.

He had rushed over there to pick up a few sets of suit for Zhou Jianyu as soon as the story broke.

It's sure to be very trying few day ahead with the current situation of the company. He doubt Zhou Jianyu would have time to commune back and forth from his house.

He had already pretty much moved back into the Ouyang residence these past few days.

"_an emergency? Zhou Jianyu asked skeptically, eyebrows raised slightly.

"Yes Sir, the Chairman's current health condition has been made public sir" He replied carefully.

"What?_ How did that happen" Zhou Jianyu said standing up quickly and moving over to the floor to ceiling window that overlooked the city.

"The discription was very accurate Sir. I'm currently trying to find out where and who the leak came from" Xiaobo replied

"and the share prices? He asked quickly running a hand through his short hair.

"Plummeting sir, There are already rumors going around that the company was going under since the chairman is currently in a comma"

"This won't do at all. Call a press conference for later today, I will address the press personally" Zhou Jianyu said u bottoming his shirt.

"Yes Sir I will get on it now" .

"Please call Zhang Han and inform him to call Vice president Yao and other senior staffs back to the company for an emergency meeting an hour from now. oh and when your come over to the hospital a set of suit.  I will be heading to the company from the hospital" Zhou Jianyu said unbuckling his belt.

"Yes Sir" Xiaobo said and cut the call to get everything done. He quickly got back into his car and pulling out of the driveway.

Zhou Jianyu threw aside his phone after the call disconnected and rushed into the bathroom to wash up.

* * *

Back at Switzerland.

After a six hours sleep Bai Zhenzhen woke up refreshed. It had been a very stressful few days and she needed to unwind.

The principal photography for [ A Flight Risk] was quickly coming to an end. They had been filming back to back for four months now so to cool off some steam the production company had invited the Director and main cast to a charity art exhibition.

It was a very popular annual event with a lot of press so everyone had to dress up for the event.

  After getting dressed She left for the
beauty salon with her assistant Da Xia. She had already called in to book an appointment the day before. As soon as they arrived at the salon, She walked over to the reception to check her reservation.

After her reservation was checked and verified she was led to the a stylist's station.

"Hello Ms Bai I'm Anna your stylist for today" The Ash blonde slender build stylist with big brown eyes said in a heavily accented English after the guide had introduced them.

"Hello Anna, I'm counting on you to work your magic" Bai Zhenzhen replied.

"I will do that, please have a seat and we will began" Anna said

"Okay" Bai Zhenzhen replied walking around Anna and taking a seat infront of the wide spread mirror.

Anna placed the protective wear on her and began the hair treatment. Bai Zhenzhen also had a manicure and pedicure while Anna styled her hair.

An hour later she was done with her hair and I everything else, after settling the bill she and Da Xia headed back to the hotel to get dressed.

Meanwhile back at C nation

"The press conference should help stabilize everything but I think want someone monitoring the share prices" Zhou Jianyu said to Xiaobo as he walked out of the company 's largest conference room.

He'd just finished reassuring the public and shareholders of Ouyang group concerning his father's currently health conditions and the future of Ouyang group.

"Yes sir I will have someone on if immediately" Xiaobo replied.

"Mm , Meanwhile Zhang Han keep an eye on things within the company and keep me updated, I want to know everything and I mean everything" Zhou Jianyu walked into the executive elevator with Xiaobo and Zhang Han following him in.

"Yes sir" Zhang Han replied scrolling through his Notebook computer.

Minutes later the elevator came to a stop at his office floor and a chime was heard. He walked out of the elevator and began walking towards his office door. He had just walked passed Xiaobo's assistant's walk station when he cought sight of Vice President Yao Chiyue and her assistant Ms Ye waiting by his office door.

"Ma Yao what a pleasant surprise, please come in" He said letting her into his office.

Yao Chiyue wasn't sentimental by nature, if she was here then it must be about something important.

"Thanks" She replied as she walked passed him . walking forward She couldn't help but notice that the office though familiar was totally different than before.

It still looked Divine but was missing the potted plants and gat usually adorned the office.

"I see that you redecorated " she said taking a seat 

"Yes I did, the previous arrangements wasn't to my taste. You couldn't possibly be here to discuss the interior design of my office Ms Yao. what brings you here, it's rather out of character for you since right now you should be downtown supervising our Factories" Zhou Jianyu said seating back carefully.

"I guess you don't like small talk, that's good I can work with that. I'm also not a fun of that but I had to learn after working with your father for years" Vice President Yao said thoughtfully.

"I am not my father" Zhou Jianyu replied.

"oh I never doubted that, I was just stating my observation. You are nothing like I expected you to be" she said seating back and observing him.

"Ms Yao" Zhou Jianyu said expectantly.

"Don't worry I am now getting straight to the point. I just finished speaking with the President of GK group. She is having doubts about working with us especially with the new change in management.  we'll have to convince them that we are still dedicated to working with them" She said.

"I will have Xiaobo schedule a meeting with our business partners" he said picking up
the landline to call Xiaobo.

"No need for that I already spoke with GK group  and scheduled a business meeting with the President of GK group Gao Yingyue at our hotel this evening. we will both meet with her and discuss a way forward" She replied making him to a pause and set down the phone gently.

"Thanks let's do that" Zhou Jianyu said.

"You should relax Jianyu after all we are family. Okay since everything is set I have to get going. I will see you soon" she stood and walked out the office.