THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 025

"Take this back to the legal department" Zhou Jianyu said handing a file over to Xiaobo. "Yes Sir" Xiaobo said accepting the file and began walking towards the door when the door was pushed open and Madam Zhou walked into the office. "Madam" Xiaobo said in greeting and after receiving a nod and smile in response walked out of the office and shut the door. "Mother" Zhou Jianyu said walking around the office table and taking a seat on the couch opposite his mother. "You haven't been back home recently Jianyu, I and your father missed you so I decided to pay you a visit" Madam Zhou said. "sorry for not coming home often I've been so busy with work. I will try to come home often" Zhou Jianyu said. "That is good, your father's birthday is coming up in a months. Jianyu it would really mean a lot to him if you can be present. He really misses you as do your grandmother. Despite all that happened he is still your Father" His mother said softly. "I'm not making any promises but I will try to be there" Zhou Jianyu said. "That's good, Lixue has been helping me arrange everything. I must commend her on her hard work. She would be happy to learn that you would be there. Jianyu that little girl after all these years and with your history still likes you. Why don't you give it another chance, the both of you were so happy together. I think she's the best choice of a wife for you Jianyu, you both grew up together so she knows everything about you and best of all she can really help you" his mother said. "I already told you mother, I have no intention of marrying Su Lixue" Zhou Jianyu said. "Well you have to get married, you aren't getting any younger" Madam Zhou said. "I never said I wasn't going to get married. It's however never going to be Su Lixue not ever" Zhou Jianyu said. "What if not her then who, the actress Bai Zhenzhen. I already met her at a mall with Lixue. That poor girl introduced me to her, I can just imagine how heartbroken she is. She's very pretty I will give her that but Jianyu are you honestly thinking of marrying her an actress of all people. Have you not learned anything" His mother said angrily. "Zhenzhen isn't Gu Mingyu" Zhou Jianyu said. "and how sure of that are you. The entertainment industry isn't clean you of all people should know this. Zhou Jianyu listen to me and get back together with Lixue. She understands you and always has your best interest at heart. This is just a phase Jianyu don't throw away your you future happiness on a phase. Don't make the same mistake twice" His mother said. "I said it before and I will say it again. Mother have no intention of ever marrying Su Lixue. If am going to marry anyone it'll be Zhenzhen so you had better start getting used to it. You will really like her if only you give her a chance mother. The both of you have a lot more in common than you think" Zhou Jianyu said. "That is still yet to be seen. Jianyu I suggest you get smarter and star seeing things clearly so as to avoid history repeating itself" His mother said picking up her bag and walked out of the office.

"Xiaobo keep an eye on Su Lixue and madam I want to know everything that they're up to. Clear my schedule for the day am headed home" Zhou Jianyu said packing up his files.

'His boss Zhou Jianyu had been going home much earlier these days this must have something to do with Miss Bai. He was even looking much happier, which was good. It was safe to assume that She was his future lady boss and the Young Madam of the Ouyang family' Xiaobo thought as Zhou Jianyu drove away. After taking the elevator back to the top most floor, he walked into his office and said to his assistant "Keep an eye on anything regarding Bai Zhenzhen and report it to me nothing is too small. Mind you I don't want to here anything about this keep it too secret". "Yes brother Xiaobo" his assistant said. He nodded and walked over to his seat.

"Your back early, how was work" Bai Zhenzhen said as she took his coat off from his hands while he changed into his house slippers. "It was good" He said wearing his slippers and climbing up the stairs and into the Master bedroom room. "You must be tired I'll ask Aunty Mu to serve you lunch" Bai Zhenzhen said handing his coat out and walked up to him and began to help him loosen his tie when Zhou Jianyu hugged her close with is face resting on her tummy he said "I missed you Zhenzhen. I honestly can't seem to get enough of you". She put one hand on his shoulder and the other was moving through his hair. "Me too" She said. He quickly flipped her over and lying on top of her bet began kissing her from her lips down.

After washing up, they laid back on the bed with Bai Zhenzhen resting on his shoulder."Jianyu I met your mother and Miss Su at the mall today. Your mother is very pretty I think I know where you got your good looks from" she said raising her head on his chest smiling. "really that's a first most would say that I am a replica of my father" Zhou Jianyu said. "Really then he must be very pretty" Bai Zhenzhen said. "He is. It's a good thing that's the only way we're alike. The world doesn't need another Ouyang Wenchang for the sake of everyone" Zhou Jianyu said. "You don't seem to be in good terms with your father" Bai Zhenzhen said. "I'm not, I really wanted to keep you out of our unpleasant history but sadly I can't. You will find out one way or another. His birthday is a month from now. I would really like it if you accompany me to the banquet, it would mean a lot to me if you attend it. I would like to introduce you to my family" Zhou Jianyu said. "I won't miss it for the world" Bai Zhenzhen said giving him a kiss.