THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 035

The next day Bai Zhenzhen was still asleep when Xiaobo came over with his report. Leaving Bai Zhenzhen in her grandmother's care, Zhou Jianyu walked out of the room to discuss with Xiaobo. There hadn't been a moment of quite in the private ward, members of the Zhao family had been trouping in and out. The director of her tv series had even paid her a visit to check on her condition. Anyone could tell that Bai Zhenzhen was well Loved by her family even her younger brother Bai Liu had arrived by flight from B city thirty minutes ago. The Zhao family true to their reputation had the police Director walking very hard to find the culprits. "What do you have for me" Zhou Jianyu said standing at the hall. "Boss after tracking the IP address of fan that uploaded the picture. we were able to find out that everything was orchestrated by the actress Yu Minna. She was also signed under ABC entertainment at the same time as Miss Bai and under the same manager. She had been suppressing Miss Bai for years before the scandal broke out. I was also able to discover that she was the woman walking into the hotel with Li Cheng. It was a well thought plan to discredit Miss Bai and get her to leave the industry. She had also hired the fake fan to attack Mis Bai" Xiaobo replied. "It's too well planned to be just her doing. Su Lixue was also aware of it all and didn't hesitate to relay them to my mother. Investigate her involvement in this, her behavior has been very suspicious of late" Zhou Jianyu said. "Yes boss, as for the actress" Xiaobo said. "Submit all the reports to the Police and inform them that I want her to be properly punished. Have the press following up the news since she wants to make Zhenzhen look bad. I want her to make the headlines. Find out everything about her and make it public, I don't want to ever see her face in the industry" Zhou Jianyu instructed. "Yes boss, I will now take my leave" Xiaobo said. "Hmm" Zhou Jianyu said walking back to the room.

Back at the Set of [ The Ancient pact ] filming continued even with Bai Zhenzhen absence. The director had given her few days rest to recover from her injuries. He scenes were paused until she returned but the rest of the cast continued filming. Yu Minna had just finished a scene when a six police officers walked into the set and flashing their patch walked up to her.  "Are you Miss Yu Minna? the lead detective asked. Yu Minna was so scared that she began shaking. She could already guess why they were here. he assistant had already informed her that the police had arrested and interrogated the thugs she had hired to hurt Bai Zhenzhen. The men had no loyalties to her so she already suspected that they had sold her out to safe themselves. Even her mysterious partner had let her go but not before threatening her so she was all alone. "Yes I am" Yu Minna replied. "Miss Yu Minna you are under arrest for the assault on Miss Bai Zhenzhen last night. You will follows us back to the station for questioning" The detective said which made everyone gasped. The video of the Bai Zhenzhen's attack had already been posted online so everyone was already aware. But they were so surprised to find out that the police were here to arrest Yu Minna for assault. The Director came forward and said "Officers so sorry to interrupt but am the director in charge of the production and would like to find out what is going on". "After our investigation we discovered that Miss Yu Minna hired some thugs disguised as fans if the artist Li Cheng to attack Miss Bai as she left the set last night. The family of the victim Bai Zhenzhen is asking for a thorough investigation as Victim sustained some injuries. We are here to escort Miss Yu Minna to the station" the lead detective said as they cuffed Yu Minna with a handcuff and began dragging her away. As the walked out of the Set a crowd of reporters came forward taking pictures and asking questions. "Yu Minna what do you have to say to the picture pasted online that revealed that you were infact the woman that went into the hotel with Li Cheng and not Bai Zhenzhen". "Can I please get your comments on why you hired a man to post a blurred picture of you and Li Cheng together and claimed that it was Bai Zhenzhen". "What do you have to comment on the rumors that you delibrately attacked Bai Zhenzhen to make her lose her role". "Miss Yu say Something". "Miss Yu" the reporters shault as as she was escorted by the officers in handcuffs into the car. By the time she got to the police station photos of Yu Minna in handcuffs being led into the car  was all over the internet. Photos of her entertaining many investors also began to circulate. There were also pictures of her plastic surgery and abortion. Rumors were already going round that she had been involved in the attack on Bai Zhenzhen the night before and a few hours later a celebrity gossip site posted an article that reported that she was the master mind behind all of Bai Zhenzhen's bad press. It had been revealed that the pictures were manipulated to make Bai Zhenzhen look bad. it was also reported that Bai Zhenzhen had been filming when the photo of Li Cheng walking into a hotel with a lady of Bai Zhenzhen's build was taken. It was also discovered that the woman in the picture wasn't Bai Zhenzhen but Yu Minna. However what made Netizens enraged was the fact that she had hired thugs to disguise as Li Cheng's fans and attack Bai Zhenzhen. Yu Minna career was over as she was Blacklisted and dropped from her endorsements and projects. After the truth had been discovered a lot of Netizens began to criticize Yu Minna and make apologies to Bai Zhenzhen.
While all these happened Bai Zhenzhen who had finally woken after eight hours sleep was joking around  and havimg a good time with her family unaware of all that was happening. Zhou Jianyu did bother letting her so as not to make her worry. The next day she was discharged from the hospital.