THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 012

A while later Bai Zhenzhen was woken by a phone call. Sitting up, she got out of the beg and walked over to where her phone was connected. Disconnecting the phone from the cable she switched off the socket and answered the call. She had already checked the upcoming call was from Fei'er. "Zhenzhen finally I get you. where have you been, I have been calling you since morning but your phone was switched off. You really gave me a scare a nearly called Bai Liu" She said as soon as the call connected. "I'm Sorry Fei'er my phone was down. I just powered it on an hour and half ago" She said. "Then you most definitely aren't aware of what's going on" Fei'er said drained. "No I haven't checked my weibo since yesterday" She said. "That's good. Zhenzhen ABC entertainment just released a post on their weibo page and you were tagged that they were suing you for Breach of contract with a fine of 20 million dollars" Fei'er said startling her. She quickly closed the call tab and went online. As soon as her weibo page opened she saw that it had already been reposted a lot. "Zhenzhen Zhenzhen what going on" Fei'er said when she remained silent for some time. "I don't know. it must be because of what happened last night" She replied reading through the post where they'd accused her of breaking the moral codes. "Last night ? what happened last night. Zhenzhen what happened last night" Fei'er said. "Shameless, They were most definitely all in league with Director Chu. That old fool" Fei'er said after She disclosed all that happened the night before. "I will call Manager He the find out what they're up to then find a good lawyer" She said. " Yes let's gauge their motive before you make any moves. It was a good thing that you recorded it all" Fei'er said. "Yes" She said. "it's a good thing that Zhou Jianyu came when he did. I would really like to treat him when I get back to thank him for being ever gallant" Fei'er said. "I got to go Jianyu just came into the room" She said. "Ohh did he. You must be enjoying yourself mm" Fei'er said when She quickly cut the call. Hopefully he didn't here her with how loud she was.

"Your awake" Jianyu said as she dropped the phone on the bed. "Yes Fei'er's call woke me" She said and bitting her lips. "You've seen the post" he said looking down at her phone. She was still going through the post. "Yes" she said looking down at the post. "I actually wanted to talk to you about that.  I Don't know if you are up to it but I actually have a solution" He said picking up an Envelope and handed it over to her. She opened the envelope and drew up the document. As soon as she read the heading she froze. It was an artist contract from Phoenix Entertainment. She looked up at him shocked and pulled the documents completely out and began going through it. "Jianyu you didn't have to. This must not have been easy. I'm surprised you even got a contract, considering CEO Zhou is known to be a very fair business man that never got influenced so you must have really pulled some major strings to get this" She said  dropping the contract and walking closer to him. "Actually it wasn't that difficult. I am the CEO of Phoenix Entertainment" He said placing a hard on her cheek. "What ? She said shocked. " I'm the CEO of Phoenix Entertainment Zhou Jianyu" He said. "How is that possible. I thought you were in finance or something" She said. "I know" He said. " All the more reason why I can't accept this Jianyu. it's like a damage to your integrity" she said looking away. "Actually it isn't. Zhenzhen your a talented actress, We were waiting for your contract with ABC Entertainment to expire before approaching you. Director Ma actually recommended you to us, she played the audition video of the Movie [[ Strife ]]. We often work with Director Ma you see" He said holding both cheeks with his hands cupping her face. "How I don't understand" She said. "Zhenzhen just indulge me. If you read the contract you will see that the company is willing to defend you in court and pay the fine if you sign the Five year contract" He said. "Isn't that going to leave you at a loss" She said. "the way I see it. i'm actually going to gain cause you will most definitely be popular before the end of the five years" He said. "Look Zhenzhen, this isn't me giving you preferential treatment all because of our relationship. You would have gotten an offer from Phoenix entertainmentby the end of the year you are just getting it earlier"  He said. " I'll think about it" She replied. "alright take your time" He said. "I have to get going. Bai Liu is expecting me back for dinner I will get back to you" She said. "It's alright" he said placing a kiss on her forehead.

After having dinner with her brother she washed the dinner and walked into her room to make a call. He younger brother Bai Liu didn't seem to be aware of anything or he would be halfway to ABC entertainment. Her brother though quiet dosen't tolerate any injustice done most especially to family. Her Mother Bai Liu and herself was the only family they had left. Their father was a police officer that died on duty when she was ten years old and Bai Liu eight so he was very protective of of them. After washing up and changing into her night gown she sat down on her dressing table and dialed her Manager's number and on the second ring he picked as She suspected he'd been expecting her call probably to gloat and threatened her which was why she put on the call recorder. 'Zhenzhen you finally decided to call,are you now scared. You should be after the stunt you pulled did you really think we would let you go. You should have Slept with Director Chu when he was asking nicely like a good girl. You really don't learn, after being suppressed for two years you still hold onto you foolish pride. What's so special about you that you can't do what your fellow actress are doing. What's wrong with sleeping with some investors when it would help your career. You better go and apologize to Director Chu or pay  the fine. We know you can't afford it with your pitiable background. You have only three days or you will face the consequences" he said and cut the call.  After some thoughts, she picked up the phone again and failed a number "Zhenzhen" Zhou Jianyu said. "Let's do it, the contract I'll sign it but I want ABC entertainment and Director Chu to issue me a public apology and for everything to be reviewed. All their skeletons, nothing she be left out" she said. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow sleep well" he said and cut the call and picking up his work line sent Xiaobo a message "You may begin".