THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 07

After Taking dinner they returned to the hotel and checked into their room. Bai Zhenzhen and Da Xia were sharing a room as there was limited accommodation for the cast and members of the crew. Most cast and crew members doubled up only the lead actors and the director had a room to themselves.

After having her Bai Zhenzhen sat on the couch and began going through the script while Da Xia made some calls most definitely to Manager He to report everything that happened. Da Xia had always been respectfull but her attitude seemed to have changed after they arrived at the studio. She had gotten much more nervous, Bai Zhenzhen could tell that she had a little crush on Shen Xue which wasn't much of a surprise even her mother liked Shen Xue. "Sister Zhenzhen I registered you in the hotel gym since you are going to be doing some stunts I think it would be good if you put in a little  workout to tone your muscles out" Da Xia said after ending her call. "That was very thoughtful of you, thanks" she said looking up from the script. "there's no need to thank me your my first artist so your success is my success. You haven't had any work for some time so it's safe to assume that you will need to tone your muscles". She said. "Even though, thanks. Get some sleep" Zhenzhen said looking back at the script. "You aren't going to bed yet" Da Xia said lying on the bed and pulling up  the duvet. "not yet am still going through the script".  "Oh make sure you get some sleep we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Good night". She put off the bed lamp and slept off. She Studied the script till 3am writing down her thoughts on euch scene and memorizing her lines.

The next day she woke up at day break and after performing her morning routine. She sat down and continued to memorize her lines. An hour later Da Xia woke up, She was so shocked to see a sports ware clad Zhenzhen head bent going through the script. She would have doubted if she had Slept a wink last night if it wasn't for her rumbled side of the bed. "Your awake, you can get while I set up breakfast. I ran out and got it while you were sleeping" Zhenzhen said looking up. "Oh thank you" Da Xia said after a few minutes of surprise, Not only was she washed up and dressed, she had even gone out and bought breakfast. Wow Bai Zhenzhen was totally different than she expected. She quickly got up from the bed and hold her clothes ran into the bathroom to have her bath. Bai Zhenzhen really didn't waste anymore time, after having her bath Da Xia came out to a well set table with a meal fit for a king. Blushing she pulled her hair behind her ear and taking a seat opposite Bai Zhenzhen said "Thanks". After eating and packing up the plates Da Xia picked up her phone and screamed startling Bai Zhenzhen. "Oh my we're late" She Murmured. "Any problem" Zhenzhen said getting herself together. "I booked a training session with the trainer. I must've slept off and forgot.Now we're fifteen minutes later" Da Xia said bitting her lips. "It's alright we can leave now and get going" Zhenzhen put on her sneakers and grabbing her gym bag began dragging Da Xia to the door.

    * * * * * *

Two days later, her first script was an afternoon shift but she went over with the cast and crew early in the morning and introduced herself to Everyone and the role she was playing. As the first scene was being filmed, she went over to the wardrobe for her final fitting. Today scene was the ballet scene so she was dressed in a white ballet gown. After getting dressed she moved over the hair and makeup up, a few minutes later she was called in for her scene. She walked in dress in a white ballet gown,her hair on a bun and her makeup up light. She walked in an stood on her mark waiting for the director's call. After three counts the camera began to roll. She gracefully took her position and as soon as the music began to play. She began dancing letting the music guide her, it had been a while since she felt the joy and weightlessness of surrendering to the music.

Director Li like the rest of the crew was so enthralled with euch graceful movement that seamed so beautiful and unique. It was so unreal and divine, that he was surprised that it was performed by someone human. He was so enthralled that he felt very sad and dissatisfied when she made her last position when the music ended. He finally understood why Shen Xue recommended her for the role. He had thought it was because of their close relationship but after seeing her dance he never doubted Director Ma's confident in her. "Director" a crew member said getting him out of his thought. "Oh cut, that was truly beautiful, we got everything take a rest we'll shoot again at night" Director Li said smiling and giving her a thumbs up. "Thanks Director, I will take my leave now" She bowed and walked out of the set and headed to the wardrobe to change back to her clothes and wait for the next scene. "Wow that was cool sister Zhenzhen"  Da Xia said as they walked into the wardrobe. "Thanks, are you hungry let's get an early dinner. My scene  is quite late in the night so we can only get dinner now" Zhenzhen said. "alright" Da Xia replied.

* * * * * *

Forty minutes later they walked into a restaurant and went over to make their order. While Da Xia made their order, Bai Zhenzhen began looking around when she saw a familiar face. She stood straighter and began walking forward.