THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 023

"Zhenzhen" Suyin said smiling."wow You and Suyin are already familiar with euch other. from how pretty you are you must be an actress. I'm Zhang Yun" The Man without a date said stretching out his hands for a hand shake. "Hello" she said as she shook his hands. "This is Xie Chuanli and his wife Jingfei" he said introducing the second couple. "Hello" the couple said in unison. After saying Hello they took a seat next to Suyin and Tang LiJun. "Zhenzhen it's quite asurprised to see you, Jianyu you really hid her well" Suyin said. "Your not the only one I had no idea who he was seeing but i've had my suspicion for a few months. He's been absent in all our frequent gatherings and even when present was always distracted" Jingfei said. "Really, I had no idea" Bai Zhenzhen replied blushing. "then it's safe to assume that he was trying to hind you away" Zhang Yun said. "Oldie Zhou you really did well this time" Zhang Yun continued teasing Zhou Jianyu. "I should have known Jianyu was seeing someone, He has been so happy of recent. I guess I have you to thank Zhenzhen" Suyin said. "there's no need for that, Jianyu's happiness is my happiness" Bai Zhenzhen said. "well said Zhenzhen, let's exchange contacts. You are on We chat right, oh that's right your a celebrity so you most definitely have an account. You can scan my code and add me up" Jingfei Handing Bai Zhenzhen her phone. After adding her up and exchanging numbers She handed the phone back to Jingfei. "Let me up one of these days get to know euch other and hangout just we girls no men allowed. What do you say" Jingfei said smiling up at her. "okay anytime you're ready" Bai Zhenzhen said. "Well since that's settled let's eat" Suyin said. They were about ordering when there was a knock on the door. "who's that, are we expecting another guest" Xie Chuanli said arranging his round framed prescription glasses. Bai Zhenzhen had learned from Jingfei that Xie Chuanli was the CEO of a Technology company while Zhang Yun was a lawyer. "No I don't think so, Jianyu did you invite a guest" Jingfei said. "No I didn't" Zhou Jianyu said "Then who could it be" Suyin said when a second knock was heard. "Oh that might be Su Lixue" Zhang Yun said. "What ! did you invite her" Jingfei said closing the menu with force. "No, honestly I didn't. She paid me a visit at the office today and overhead my phone call with Chuanli. She asked if oldie Zhou was coming to the gathering today and I answered yes. I didn't invite her I swear" Zhang Yun said. "Of all the the people you could invite_" Jingfei was saying when Suyin cleared her throat and said Sharply looking at Zhenzhen "Jingfei" Signalling her to stop with her eyes. "then how did she find out the location. Did you perhaps  mention it to her" Jingfei said. "Maybe" Zhang Yun said in a low tone. "Wow, Zhang Yun really" Jingfei said. "well since she's here we might as well let her in the deed has been done" Tang LiJun said. "I'll go let her in" Zhang Yun stood and walking over to the door opened it to let her in. A tall beautiful woman dressed in a light blue gown walked into the private room. "Jianyu, how are you" She said smiling facing Zhou Jianyu who ignored her and continued to make an order asking Bai Zhenzhen a question in intervals. Her smile slipped for a second but balling up her hands by her sides she walked over and took Zhang Yun seat vacant seat by Zhou Jianyu left ha hand. After everyone had made their orders and dinner was served. "Sorry for intruding I just came back from America a month ago. I heard from Zhang Yun that you were holding a gathering here so I decided to stop by and say Hello" Su Lixue said. "You didn't have to come all the way here just to say hello you should have just called. After all this was a private gathering" Suyin said. "Your right i apologize" Su Lixue replied. She picked a piece of fish with her chopsticks and put it on Zhou Jianyu's plate and said"Jianyu have some fish". Jingfei looked up at Su Lixue with her eyes narrowed, This Su Lixue was really shameless. Jingfei thought and witha a straight face said "Lixue is looking well , since you were in America how is Ye Mingzhe. The two of you would have met  while you were there". As Expected Su Lixue was shocked in anger. Zhou Jianyu on the other hand completely ignored her and continued adding more dishes to Bai Zhenzhen's plate. Su Lixue could only look up. They had just finished the first course when her phone rang. She brought it of her pocket and answered the call. "What, really! I will be back" She said and cut the call. "What is it ? He asked sharply noticing the change in her mood. "Fei'er just went into labor" She said. "Oh, let get going" he said holding her hand and after saying a quick good bye and walking out of the room and headed to the hospital. Bai Zhenzhen cannot just imagine how much pain Fei'er was going through. Hopefully everything will go well.