THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 026

"Zhenzhen please don't take any of my mother's action to heart. She truly doesn't mean it" Zhou Jianyu said the next morning as they had breakfast. "Mother was quite nice when we met so there's nothing to worry about. Have you forgotten I love you so much so that I even love whoever and whatever you love. I won't take anything mother doe to heart because she is the mother of the man that I love. So you don't need to worry about anything" Bai Zhenzhen and placing her hands on his. "I Don't deserve you" Zhou Jianyu said. "No you do not. Don't ever forget that" She said laughing and pecking him in the cheek bringing a smile to his face. "Zhenzhen if you can't handle it let me know. Your happiness is the most important to me" Zhou Jianyu said squeezing her hands. "okay, I Should get going Da Xia has arrived. it's almost time for the photo shoot, I don't want to be late. See you later" Bai Zhenzhen said Pushing back her chair and She gave him a kiss.
She had been offered an Endorsement deal by Jian cosmetic as the spokes person for one of their cosmetic brands. She had signed the contract a month ago. The photo shoot was scheduled to hold today at as usual Da Xia had arrived to take her to the venue. She understood Zhou Jianyu's concern for her and she loved him for that. However she was smart enough to know that him getting involved wouldn't help her at all. if anything it would fuel his mother's rage.

After the photo shoot she changed back into her normal clothes and was about heading out when she got a phone call. The call was from none other than that nosy cousin of hers Zhao Shirong, it would seem that everything had gone according to plan. "Elder brother Shirong what a pleasant surprise" She said in a sugary voice. "Is that how we're doing this. Zhenzhen I got your message" Zhao Shirong said. "Aiyo !  Elder brother Shirong, my dear cousin which I care so much for. It's only right that I have someone take care of you since I can't do so" Bai Zhenzhen said. "Oh really" Zhao Shirong said. "Yes" She replied. "Zhenzhen" Zhao Shirong said loudly. "What, what" she replied. "It could have been anyone why did it have to be her" Zhao Shirong said. "What's wrong with Sheng Xiumei I think she's cute" Zhenzhen replied. "Wow why aren't I surprised. Zhenzhen don't you have any idea her stubborn and persistent she can be" He said. "What's wrong with being persistent with love as for her being stubborn you and I both know that it's one of the traits you like in her" Zhenzhen said. "Everything Zhenzhen. There are a lot of things wrong with that" Zhao Shirong said. "Elder brother Shirong after sixteen years of unrequited love on her part why don't you give it a try" She said. "What, Did you just say that I give it to a try" Zhao Shirong said surprised. Zhenzhen was the last person he thought would ever say that. "Yes i did. Elder brother Shirong even though This started as fun and games my intent was quite clear. Out of all your admirers it's only Sheng Xiumei is the one that truly loves you the most. You are now single so why not give her a Chance" Bai Zhenzhen said and smiled.  "Zhenzhen" Zhao Shirong said. "Elder brother Shirong, stop fighting how you feel and give her a chance alright" Zhenzhen said. "I have to go" Zhao Shirong said ending the call. Bai Zhenzhen arrived at home and was preparing to have a nap when she got a call. She picked up the phone and saw an unknown number. She answered the "Hello". "Miss Bai" an older female voice said. "It's Zhou Jianyu's mother Zhou Mei". "Mother" She said. " I don't know if you have time tomorrow, I would like to have a chat with you. why don't we have lunch together and get to know each other better" Zhou Mei said. "Mother I am free tomorrow so we can have lunch together" Zhenzhen replied. "That's good I will send you the location. good bye" Zhou Mei said ending the call.

The next day Bai Zhenzhen arrived at the restaurant and was directed to the private room by the waitress. She opened the door and walked in to find Zhou Jianyu's mother Zhou Mei and Su Lixue already seated. As soon as she saw Su Lixue she could already tell that things weren't going to go in her favor. In two times they had met Su Lixue hadn't bothered hiding how she felt about Zhou Jianyu and Madam Zhou clearly thought highly of Su Lixue, she was most definitely her best choice of a wife for Jianyu. "Mother" Zhenzhen said and took a seat opposite them. "Miss Bai you must be able to guess why you are here. I will cut to the chase, Jianyu is being stubborn so I have to handle this. Miss Bai Jianyu is made for much greater things than you can ever imagine but this petty feelings he has for you will surely get in the way. I understand that you are an actress that's why I am willing to give you anything you ask for so Miss Bai end things with Jianyu. You aren't suitable to be with him Jianyu need someone that can help him and not a liability. I will give you some time to think about it" Madam Zhou Mei stood and walked out of the room. "Zhenzhen it's in your best interest to let Jianyu go. It always good that one knows their place. Zhenzhen You have to understand Some people are born to be great while others aren't. Your a smart girl I know that you will make the right decision" Su Lixue said wiping her mouth. "I should be going now" Su Lixue said and.