THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 055

"Zhenzhen what's keeping Xiao Yu from coming back home" Zhao Mei said as she checked the time it was almost 8pm already. Zhou Jianyu should have been back by now.

"I don't know what's keeping up mum, he told me that he would be back early. let me give him a call and find out what's keeping him" she picked up her phone and began to dail his number.

"Something came up on the set of one of our projects. Don't worry it's been handle so I am on my way back Zhenzhen. I am driving down the highway, I'll be home soon" He said as he answered the phone. It was raining quite heavily right now and his wipers were working overtime trying to make the road somewhat visible.

"okay it's raining heavily so take care while you drive. Aunt Mu and I prepared some food to celebrate your birthday. I will take it out and microwave it when you get back" she said.

"Oh baby you didn't need to do that it's just like any other day of the year" He replied.

"No it isn't at least not to me. Never to me it's your birthday and that's special. Drive safe.. She was saying when she head a loud crash and Zhou Jianyu shout.

"Jianyu, baby what's wrong can you here me. Jianyu please answer me" she cried out worried when she was answered by a loud male voice shouting "call an ambulance" and the sound of people running around

"Zhenzhen what's wrong? Zhou Mei asked as Bai Zhenzhen quickly ran up the stars. Her husband, Old madam Ouyang, Suyin and her husband and herself had all come over in secret to celebrate Zhou Jianyu's birthday. Their presence was meant to be a surprise but Zhou Jianyu had been running late.

"Mother I think Jianyu got into an accident" Bai Zhenzhen said holding up her car keys and running down the stairs.

"What how sure are you" Zhou Mei said.

"I honestly don't know, I was on the phone with him when I heard a loud crash and a shout from him then the line was silent. I was calling out to him but t heard nothing just a male voice calling for an ambulance" She replied

"Do you know where he currently is" His father Ouyang Wenchang said.

"No but he told me he was on the highway so I am currently trying to track his phone. I will drive over and see what happened" She replied.

"Your too shaken up we will all go. We can use the car we came over in. Let's go" he said picking up his coat and walking out of the house with everyone on his heels.

As they drove over Bai Zhenzhen continued to call Zhou Jianyu's phone with no answer. Until finally the phone was answered and a female voice said

"Hello you were the last number to speak with the patient, am I speaking with his guardian?

"Yes you are, I am Bai Zhenzhen his girlfriend" She replied quickly.

"I am a nurse in the Emergency room. Can you please come over to XX hospital you boyfriend was involved in an accident" The nurse said

"okay I will be there soon" she said and relayed everything that happened to everyone. Then gave the driver the hospital address.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at the hospital and after introducing themselves were directed to Zhou Jianyu by the same nurse that she had spoken to over the phone.

Zhou Jianyu was lying on the hospital bed when they arrived with a bandage wrapped around his head. He was awake and able to speak.

After speaking with the doctor they discovered that he hadn't gotten any serious injuries just a slight wound on the forehead and a concussion.

They were only keeping him overnight for observation as a precaution when a paitiet came in with a head injury but tomorrow he would be discharged.

The next day there after the observation, his condition remained normal so he was discharged.

Bai Zhenzhen took a few days leave to take care of Zhou Jianyu and after a week returned back to set and continued shooting.

Zhou Jianyu also resumed working but even though he hadn't been heavily hurt in the accident.

The accident still affected him in that he finally got his priorities in order and began working towards making it a reality.

Which was basically proposing to Bai Zhenzhen and getting married to her. He even commissioned a ring through a popular jewelry store.

* * *

After shooting for a month and a half the the production released some character stills on their Page.

The security for the production was so tight that paparazzi haven't been able to find out just where they were filming as the production had multiple sets and interchanged regularly depending on the scenes.

The only picture that were circulating online were the characters stills uploaded by the production. Even the artist didn't upload any on set pictures. Like a few artist did when shooting.

Which wasn't unexpected considering that this was a Director Zhong Production. Director Zhong was know for the over the top secret approach to Filming.

He did not encourage the use of hype at all, the public hardly ever knew about a project until it was about to be released. 

After filming non stop for weeks Bai Zhenzhen was given a free day. That morning she woke up early and after having her breakfast went over to Baiyu studios to go through some script with Lu Zhiyuan and the rest of the high level staff.

Shen Xue had some scene to shoot that day so the choice of going through a few of the available script to decide a few they would be producing was left to Bai Zhenzhen and Lu Zhiyuan.

Their schedules were fully packed so they euch took turns in taking care of the company. Since the company was lunched they had been swamped with a lot of scripts.

After going through the script for a while, Bai Zhenzhen left the company and headed over to a restaurant for her blind date with Xie Shilin the son of a friend of her mother.

She had kept on proponing the dinner for months now under the guise of work but not anymore. He mother had already put her foot down.

So she decided to get it over with and meet up with him. Then report to her mother that she doesn't like him at all instead of postponing it. She had done it for so long that her mother had gotten suspicious.

She had called him and arranged to meet for lunch at a restaurant in the city. So that afternoon after the meeting she took an exscuse and went over to the restaurant to have lunch.

She didn't bother informing Zhou Jianyu so as not to make him worried especially since she had also been postponing introducing him to her mother.

He had traveled on a business trip three days ago and after receiving a threat from her mother six days ago she decided to meet up with him and get it over with.