THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 027

"Madam Young Master has arrived" a maid whispered in her ears.  "Really that's good, Lixue quickly Jianyu has arrived go out and lead him in" Zhou Mei said softly. The entire  Ouyang Family were all seated in the sturdy."Yes mother" Su Lixue said and walked out of the room. This child was so smart and swift in her actions, that was part of the reasons she was very fond of her. "Mother, Wenchang as expected Jianyu is here" She said to her husband Ouyang Wenchang who was seated next to her. Ouyang Wenchang was still as handsome as ever. Back then he was the most sort after men in B city that she was so happy when they were engaged. She had always liked him so her wedding day was the happiest day of her life. She loved him so much that no matter what he does she would always forgive him. Even after the event of that year. Everyone had called her foolish and slow witted for getting back together with him after all those years but she didn't care. When you love someone you would forgive them anything. Her Jianyu always brought her joy, he was a spitting image of his father. Though it may have become a sore point to Jianyu that was not the case as with her. Back then no matter how sad she was, she would always look up at him a smile. He was her miracle baby, She was so glad that she and Wenchang had produced a child that was a combination of them both. "Wenchang you can now be at ease, Jianyu has always been filial even back then in the past he always made it to my birthday ceremonies" Old madam Ouyang said. "I shouldn't have doubted you mother, I must have forgotten that you know him better than I do" Ouyang Wenchang said.

Zhou Jianyu and Bai Zhenzhen arrived at the Ouyang Family Villa for the birthday banquet. As she walked into the house Bai Zhenzhen couldn't help but notice the surprised stares of everyone of the guest. Zhou Jianyu had already mentioned to her that this was his first trip home in a while but she'd thought that it was only a couple of months but from everyone's expression she could already tell that it was longer than she thought. "Jianyu finally you've arrived" Su Lixue said coming down from the stairs in a hurry when she looked up and saw that this time Zhou Jianyu hadn't arrived alone, he had come with Bai Zhenzhen. This little b**** was becoming a nuisance to her, it would seem that she had to get rid of her quickly before it was too late. "Miss Bai you're also here. Jianyu should have let me know that you were both coming to the party so I can make better preparation" Su Lixue said. "It's alright miss Su there's no need for any special preparation" Bai Zhenzhen replied. She could already tell just what kind of woman Su Lixue was and she could already tell that Zhou Jianyu unlike his mother did like her. "Here she was trying to act kind and magnanimous so as to get people's support. She really wants to applaud her for being such a good actress, she almost had her fooled. "Miss Bai is really humble. Jianyu mother and father are waiting in the Sturdy. You shouldn't keep them waiting, why don't you get going and I will keep Miss Bai company" Su Lixue said. "No need" Zhou Jianyu said and still holding Bai Zhenzhen hand tight climbed up the stairs and walked into the sturdy leaving Su Lixue standing. Typical he refuses to leave her see face, good since Bai Zhenzhen dosen't seem to understand that it was in her best interest to let Zhou Jianyu go. She shouldn't blame her for being wicked, Zhou Jianyu was hers. Su Lixue thought clenching her hands while still maintaining her smile. She would never give anyone the satisfaction of seeing her pain. She turned around and walked back to the sturdy. She would never let Bai Zhenzhen take what was rightfully hers.

"Sorry for not coming on time" Zhou Jianyu  said as he walked into the sturdy still holding Bai Zhenzhen hands. "no need for that we know you must be busy with work" Old madam Ouyang said smiling. "oh and You didn't come alone, Jianyu this is" She said finally catching sight of Bai Zhenzhen who stood next to Zhou Jianyu. "Grandmother this is Bai Zhenzhen my girlfriend. Zhenzhen this is my grandmother" Zhou Jianyu said. "Girlfriend, that's very good you really aren't getting any younger. Come closer child" old madam Ouyang said beckoning her over. Bai Zhenzhen did entangled her hands from Zhou Jianyu and walked over to where madam Ouyang sat "Hello" Bai Zhenzhen said with a bow. "This girl looks quite sensible and cute. Mei'er you don't need to worry about Jianyu's marriage I think he's made the right choice. Zhenzhen, I can call you that right" Old madam Ouyang said. "Yes you can grandmother"  Bai Zhenzhen said. "Grandmother, very cute indeed you must call me that. Here, take this bangle it's very precious and has been with me for many years. This is our first meeting and I must say that I am satisfied with Jianyu's choice" old madam Ouyang said removing her Jade bangle. "Grandmother you don't have to do this. I can't accept this, it's too much" Bai Zhenzhen said quickly. "Don't make this old woman sad and accept this from me. it's tradition that I do this after all you are dating my grandson. You might no be aware but you are the first girl he is introducing to me. He must really value you  and I trust his judgement" old madam Ouyang said smiling. "Alright, thanks for the gift grandmother" Bai Zhenzhen said. "it was nothing, ah yes this is Jianyu's father Ouyang Wenchang my son" Old madam Ouyang said turning to her left to a tall older man who was basically an older version of Zhou Jianyu. "From your expression you must not be aware that Jianyu looked a lot like his father" Old madam Ouyang said noticing her surprise. "Jianyu actually informed me of that but I didn't expect that the resemblance would be so cunning" Bai Zhenzhen said. "The Ouyang makes has always taken after their fathers, My late husband and Wenchang also looked a like much to my disappointment" Old madam Ouyang said. "I clearly took after you in other areas" Ouyang Wenchang said smiling. "Silly boy" Old madam Ouyang said laughing. "Happy birthday Elder Master Ouyang" Bai Zhenzhen said. "Thanks, Miss Bai what kind of reasoning is this you call my mother Grandmother but call me Elder Master Ouyang. No this isn't fair you should call me father" Ouyang Wenchang said. "Yes father" "That's good. Mei'er you've been too quiet, with how worried you've been about Jianyu. I thought you would be the most happiest of us all" Ouyang Wenchang said. "I have already met with Miss Bai by chance. You may not be aware of this but Miss Bai is an actress and even signed under Jianyu's agency that's why I can't help but worry about her sincerity" Zhou Mei said leaving everyone shocked.