THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 068

Back in B city

After the little paparazzo received the candid photos from his anonymous informant he sent it over to his boss and by the next day it was published and the article among the most searched.

It had been a very slow news week for him so a soon as he received the email he was more than happy to oblige. He didn't bother checking if the information was right not when his boss was already breathing down his neck to submit an article. These pictures could turn his fortunes around.

His anonymous informant didn't m disappointed him this time, the information sent over by his informant was always top notch. He had no idea who has been sending him the message and he didn't care to find out.

They were working well together no need to complicate things by finding out who it was. One thing was clear though and that was that whoever this is, has a serious bone to pick with Bai Zhenzhen since all the information sent was targeted at hurting her.

While Bai Zhenzhen and Zhou Jianyu were in Switzerland rekindling their love the internet was set a blaze with pictures of Bai Zhenzhen and a handsome young man have lunched on different occasions.

People began to speculate that Her marriage with Zhou Jianyu was now on the rocks. With a lot of insiders dropping their various opinions.

For days this continued without any response from the couple or star entertainment when Bai Zhenzhen updated a photo of the two of them at a tourist sight in Switzerland followed by a statement from star entertainment stating that Bai Zhenzhen was in Switzerland filming her international film and the man in the pictures was her maternal cousin.

The next day a News website published an article on Bai Zhenzhen and her relationship with Zhao Shirong and the Zhao family.

Everyone was shocked to find out that Bai Zhenzhen was the granddaughter of Old madam and old master Zhao.

The article had also revealed that she had been offered an admission to S city medical school but she rejected the admission to sturdy the performance arts at B city Academy of Arts.

The article completely changed the public opinion of her since it was discovered that she was very smart and humble.

* * *

For a few days now Su Lixue had developed a new habit of checking the most searched list and opening up Bai Zhenzhen's weibo page to read people's comments.
Destroying Bai Zhenzhen was a pet project of hers so the present public hatred of Bai Zhenzhen brought her great joy. She was experiencing the pride of a successful artist since everything was all engineered by her.

Why should Bai Zhenzhen be happy when she was sad. Even though she and the rest of the members of high society were already aware of the huge mess the public wasn't and since she couldn't reveal it to the public she just had to hurt Bai Zhenzhen through another means.

She had gone out to get her hair done as soon as she got home she washed up and changed out of her clothes. Then picked up her phone and opened her internet feeling giddy at the prospect of seeing more hurtful comments sent at Bai Zhenzhen's webpage.

She didn't have to bother buying a water army to put her down the Netizens be were already doing that for her like the sheep that they were.

The smile wiped out of her face as she read through the comments. 'Why is it like this' thought as she scrolled through. Worried she clicked a link to the source of her disappointment and as soon as it opened she read through the article.

By the end of the article she had graduated from disappointment to plain out range then nervousness. In the to hurt Bai Zhenzhen she had offeneded the Zhao family.

Why were there a lot of people behind Bai Zhenzhen. Destroying her wasn't going to be simple at all she had two of the top families behind her.

"no no no no why is this happening to her. Bai Zhenzhen if I can't have him no one will" she said dropping her notebook computer and began pacing round the room thinking of a solution when a soft ping was heard from her phone. She picked up the phone and as she read the message her mood began to improve.

"Her allies had come true at the last minute this would most definitely bring Zhou Jianyu back to B city and away from Bai Zhenzhen.

That way putting a dent on their now fragile relationship and give her an opportunity to make her move.

She dialed her informant in the Ouyang residence and gave her the instruction. The next day the deed was done and she wired the money over to her informant so that she could quietly disappear from B City.

Since everything was already set she stayed back and waited to recieve the good news. After she had sent over the money she opened a wine bottle to celebrate.

She poured out a small quantity into her wine glass when her house bell rang. She looked into the intercom and seeing the it was her mother she quickly opened the door to let her in.

"You still have time to drink wine after you made a mess of everything" Her mother said cast she saw the bottle of wine and the wine glass.

"What mess everything is good mother no need to worry" Su Lixue said picking up the wine glass be and taking a sip of wine.

"Everything is good? SU LIXUE, HOW STUPID COULD YOU BE THAT YOU DARE TO ANGER THE ZHAO FAMILY!! Her mother said in a raised voice. This daughter of hers was getting more foolish everything,cage had always wished that it would have been her that died that night in the accident and not her precious son. Maybe then she wouldn't have to always clean up Su Lixue's mess.

She should never had given birth to this crazy daughter of hers. If it wasn't for her husband pleads she would have killed this daughter of hers in her sleep when the doctor had diagnosed her with Bipolar disorder. A condition she had inherited from her deceased husband.

She had only let her live because she had hoped that like her deceased husband Su Lixue would kill herself, putting herself out of her misery and safe her all the trouble.

"I had no ideas who the man was when I received the pictures" Su Lixue replied defensively.

"How would you when you are too foolish to investigate the man before going forward with your plans" Her mother said angrily.

"Don't worry mother I will handle it" she replied.

"No you do nothing do you hear me I don't want your crazy brain involved in this before you worsen everything" her mother said dismissively.

"I am not crazy" Su Lixue said loudly.

"Oh shut it we both know that's not true. you had better take you drugs regularly. I wouldn't want any of you episodes. oh and also get rid of the boy. His a mistake that never should have been allowed to live we both know that your blood is poison. That was why I suggested you adopted a child and never give birth" Her mother said.

"my son is not a mistake" Su Lixue said tearfully.

"You had better stop tearing up carelessly I won't have it. Get rid of the boy or else. Send him back to his father I don't care. No respectable young master would marry a woman with both a failed marriage and a son of unknown origins.

You had better get rid of your delusions of remarrying Zhou Jianyu because that can never happen again. Don't worry I will get you a much better husband preferably one with a son already you can adopt a baby girl.

Zhou Jianyu just wouldn't do you have already burned that bridge"  her mother said and left the house.

"No No No No" Su Lixue shouted holding onto her head and kneeling.