THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 048

"Jianyu, Zhenzhen how are you doing" Zhou Mei said with a wide smile walking over to where they both stood,the maids had already collected their coats and gifts. This was
Bai Zhenzhen's first visit so she must have brought over some gifts. This little girl was very respectful indeed, Jianyu really made the right choice of partner. Zhou Mei was really glad that the wrongs of the past were finally getting corrected. She didn't want a repeat of past mistakes. "Mother" the both chorused giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Come come let's get inside. Your father and grandmother will be out soon. Jianyu please go drag your father out of that stuffy sturdy of his. Zhenzhen and I will catch up while we wait, Zhenzhen let go get some tea Suyin brought over a foreign tea from her trip abroad a few weeks back" She said taking Bai Zhenzhen's hands and steering her away.

"Have some tea, You shouldn't expect Jianyu and Wenchang to be out anytime soon. Wenchang has a lot to discuss with Jianyu, It may take a while" Zhou Mei said Handing a tea cup over to Her after the Maid placed the tea tray on the table and retreated. "Thanks" Bai Zhenzhen said as she accepted the tea cup. "I thought we could have a little chat in private and get to know each other. I find that we haven't had a chance to have a good chat a mistake on my part no less" Zhou Mei said after taking a sip of tea. "No need to worry yourself mother, I understand that you were only trying to protect Your family. I didn't take any offence if anything I respect and admire you for that. You can never be too careful" Bai Zhenzhen's  replied. "Jianyu was right about you, You really are angelic. I guess we can get to know each on a clean slate. Jianyu loves you as do everyone else and I don't exactly hate you. You could say that I was a bit misguided but not anymore. That reminds me I hope that the injury didn't in anyway affect your career" She said setting down her tea cup. "It didn't thanks" Bai Zhenzhen replied with a smile. Her career wasn't adversely affected at least not so much thanks to her very solid manager but she'd lost a few words. This accident enabled her to discover her stand in the industry. She may not stand at the very top of the industry but she held a very solid ground in the industry. "Ok, when will you be resuming work" Zhou Mei said. "A week from now, I will be taking part in an ad campaign for the foreign make up brand Muse" Bai Zhenzhen replied. "Do you have any Film projects coming up soon" Zhou Mei said. "No I don't am free until the end of the year" She replied. "Good, if you don't mind. I would like you to go through this script, a very good friend of mine Director Zhong is currently looking for a female lead for his historical drama The great Physician which is set in the late early Qin dynasty about the internal struggle in the Imperial family. It's an independent production so the pay may be low and it may not received much exposure, the director is a very close friend of mine. He originally contacted me to cast Suyin for the role of the female lead but that wouldn't be possible since she's currently shooting another drama so I have decided to recommend you for the role. I just want to get you opinion on the matter. You can read the script and let me know" Zhou Mei said and handed a script over to her. Director Zhong was a close family friend of hers who had grown up with her. He had called her not so long ago to ask for her help in contacting Suyin for a role in his movie. However Suyin was currently shooting a movie so after some thoughts she decided to recommend Bai Zhenzhen for the role. Which was well received as Zhong Yongriu also agreed with her and sent over the script. The script felt like gold in Bai Zhenzhen's hands. Director Zhong was a veteran director who had directed many award winning projects and after ten years of in activity he was directing a new project. He was a highly talented director with the Midas touch everything he touched turned into gold. It was a very great honour to work with him. She didn't even need to think twice about taking on this project. This was a very good opportunity to work with a legendary director only a fool would reject that. "No need to think about anything, I will take back in the project. it's long been a big dream of mine to work with Director Zhong It would be foolish no to take this chance. Thanks Mother" Bai Zhenzhen replied smiling. "Your welcome, I will call him and let you know that you will be available. My secretary will get in touch with your manager" Zhou Mei replied. "I look forward to that, thanks again for everything" Bai Zhenzhen said smiling. "It's my pleasure...." Zhou Mei paused as a maid walked in "Old madam, Master and Young Master are now seated" the maid said. "Will be there soon thanks. Zhenzhen let's get going" She stood and walked out of the room. Since Everyone was now seated at the dinning room there was no need to waste anymore time. They had to get going and not keep them waiting.