THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 038

four days later Zhou Jianyu flew back to B city. He had been gone for almost a week sa a lot of work was piled up. Two days later Bai Zhenzhen returned back to work and began filming. She was already on the mend so she could start filming. it had been an eventful week for the cast and crew of the series first with the aleadged cheating scandal of the female lead Bai Zhenzhen and a supporting actor Li Cheng which after much heat was discovered to be false. The master mind behind it all was discovered to be Yu Minna another actress in the series. The scandal had involved three of the cast members so everyone was still recovering from it all.  It wasn't difficult for Bai Zhenzhen to notice the stares from everyone as she walked into the set. Yu Minna had withdrew from the production and her role recasted so did Li Cheng. "Hello Director" Bai Zhenzhen said to the Director. "Zhenzhen it's so good to have you back. I trust that you are well" the Director said smiling. After the attack he had given her a week's leave from production for her injuries to heal. Two days ago after recieving a notice that she was resuming filming in two days he had called to find out how she was fairing and had offered to give her more time if she wished but she had refused. "Yes I am Director" She replied. "Good you can go get ready we'll be shooting you scene after this" the Director said. "Yas Director" Bai Zhenzhen said and walked back to her trailer to change into her costume. As he watch her leave he couldn't help but smile. He had always impressed by her level of dedicated to the arts as opposed to most actresses that depended on their beauty and sponsorship. This was part of the reason why she was cast for the role, out of all the other actresses she was the only one that understood the essence of the role. You could tell that she had put in a lot of effort in this role. She was an actress to be watched, she was made for great things. Filming progressed successfully that by a month and half they were halfway done filming. The series [ The Patriot ] that Bai Zhenzhen had filmed opposite Tommy Lee was already done with post production and would be premiering soon so Bai Zhenzhen and the rest of the cast began taking the promotional event for the series. Bai Zhenzhen and the rest of the cast had come a long way since they filmed the movie. They had all gotten a strong footing in the industry since then that the premiere of the series had gotten a lot of public attention especially with Bai Zhenzhen and Tommy Lee  as the two leads following their variety show [[Trapped]] which had been nominated for an award in TV gold Annual award that took place at the middle of the year. Bai Zhenzhen had been traveling from S City to A City to take part in the promotional event for [ The Patriot ] while also taking part in the filming of the tv series [ The Ancient pact ] which thanks to her present promotional event for [ The Patriot ]  were gaining more attention especially with it's Superstar cast. Finally after six weeks of promotional events the much anticipated tv series [ The Patriot ] began airing in TV Gold. The First episodes received a very high rating which kept rising until the end of it's run when it broke the record as the tv series with the highest ratings in TV Gold history and the highest rated series on all the series that aired at the same time which came in the wake of the variety show [Trapped ] winning the award it was nominated for in the TV Gold award ceremony.
After three months of filming the series [ The Ancient pact ] had their wrapped ceremony and the photos were posted online which gathered a lot of attention as both leads Bai Zhenzhen and Qi Zhang had both been cast in the talent show [ The Next best artist ] as the celebrity Judges for the next season of the show that would take place toward end of the year.
Meanwhile back in B city Zhou Jianyu and Su Lixue were going through the final draft of celebrities taking part in the Ouyang Foundation fundraiser which was scheduled to take place a week from now. The Elder Madam true to her words had ensured that Zhou Jianyu and Su Lixue worked hand in hand with euch other. She had ensured that the had very frequent interaction with euch other with hope that they would get closer but that never happened. As Zhou Jianyu always maintained an official relationship with Su Lixue even refusing to attend work dinners with Su Lixue and the rest of the team members. At this point Su Lixue was now at her wits end, everything wasn't working out as she hoped if anything it had gotten much worse. Zhou Jianyu treated her colder than ever, she had no idea just how Bai Zhenzhen got her claws hooked so deep that Zhou Jianyu didn't even bother saving her anymore face. This was their last meeting together so Su Lixue had to make the best of it. She doubts Zhou Jianyu would let her have any other chances to get too close to him. She had delibrately send out the rest of the team mates to perform various tasks so that it would be just the both of them. She had made sure to dress up specially for the occasion in an elegant gown, holding her secret in her hand a home cooked meal prepared by his mother Mrs Ouyang. As soon as she walked into the company she was greeted by the security and receptionist. She had been coming Frequently with the rest of the team for two months now so she was already familiar with them.  She walked over to the elevator and walking in pressed in Zhou Jianyu's flour number and headed up. As soon as the elevator opened she walked out and began walking into his office giving his Female secretary a sign not to let him know. She turned the door Knob and opening the door walked in to find Zhou Jianyu kissing  Bai Zhenzhen pressed up on the wall.