THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 074

"Wow sister Zhenzhen you look so magical in this gown" Da Xia said amazed as Bai Zhenzhen walked out of her hotel room in a light blue Form fitting slim straped floor length gown gown with knee length slits at both sides.

Her hair packed up with a few strands falling in a slight coil at the sides of her face. She wore a set of delicate pearl necklace and earrings that made her already slender neck look much more slender.

"Really? Bai Zhenzhen said Feeling a little self conscious. The Production company's charity fundraiser invitation had been completely unexpected. She didn't pack a gown when she left B city so she had to make a last minute purchase from a store.

"Yep you look so beautiful in the gown. it's like it was custom made just for you. We should take a picture" she picked up her phone to take a photo.

"hold on Da Xia why don't you use my phone" Bai Zhenzhen said opening her clutch and getting out her fruit labeled phone.

"Yeah we can do that. I will be needing that" she took the phone from Bai Zhenzhen's hands and turn on the camera.

When everything was set she raised up the phone and said "Okay we're all set sister Zhenzhen let's get this started"

"hold on, let me check my lipstick" Bai said said removing her compact from her clutch and checking her make up.

When she was pleased with it she put it back on her clutch and ran back to the flour to celling window over looking the city. It was the perfect background for the pictures. She stuck a pose and gave Da Xia the go ahead to begin.

twenty minutes and What felt like a million pictures later Bai Zhenzhen good next to Da Xia scrolling through the pictures. They had snapped a lot of pictures and were now going through the elimination process.

"Okay this one looks good, oh my so do this and this. Okay sister Zhenzhen I think we will have to bring it down to one picture per pose if not we'll be at this for a while" Da Xia said amazed. Bai Zhenzhen was so photogenic there wasn't a single bad picture in the mix.

"Yeah I think that's what we'll have to do. The car will soon be here to take me to the fundraiser" Bai Zhenzhen said nodding gently.

"Okay let's do that .... after the elimination process this is what we'll have. Viola' Da Xia said opening a new folder with the pictures.

"awesome Da Xia's the best. wow this is really good. I think I will send some to Jianyu then upload a few on my webpage_"

"NO!!  

Da Xia shouted loudly giving her a fright.

"No?!

Bai Zhenzhen said one of her eyebrow raised slightly.

"I mean no you don't need to post your photos on your webpage yourself not that you shouldn't set them to your husband. I didn't... mean that at all. I have no right to say that....
his your husband....am sure he would be really glad to see you dressed so beautifully..... okay I am babbling, I think I'll  stop right there before I say something worse" Da Xia said embarrassed.

"I can do that for you, not send the pictures to your husband obviously. I mean that I could post them on your weibo page, like you said the car will be her soon.

You can't be late for the fundraiser, it wouldn't look great if you are late. here is your phone, I  sent the pictures to myself I will upload them online as soon as possible" Da Xia said handing her back her place laughing nervously.

"Okay you do that,i can't stay any longer. The drive just pinged my phone, his infront of the Hotel. I will get going, see you when I get back. Take care of yourself " muah she said and gave her an air kiss.

She walked over to the couch, picked up her shawl and placed it on her shoulder. Looking back at Da Xia she waved her goodbye, open the door and left the room.

A few seconds later Da Xia felt a hard inscibted paper in her hand. Surprised she looked down to find that she still held Bai Zhenzhen's invitation in her hands.

"Oh crap" She said and ran out of the room and into the elevator. When the elevator arrived at the reception, she rushed out and ran out to the entrance of the hotel.

Luckily Bai Zhenzhen was speaking with a guest and was held back. If not Bai Zhenzhen would have already left for the fundraiser and Da Xia would have had no other choice but to go over to the venue and deliver the invitation to her.

"Da Xia what are you doing here" Bai Zhenzhen asked shocked to see Da Xia standing by the door.

"Oh thank goodness you're still here" Da Xia said running over to her and handed her the invitation "You left this with me"

"Oh my thanks Xiao Xia. That was very silly of me, I would have got there empty handed and turned back at the door. Thanks again Xiaoxia" Bai Zhenzhen said amazed at her mistake.

"Oh it's nothing Sister Zhenzhen. It's partly my fault since I was holding onto it. it doesn't matter anymore since you are almost running late" Da Xia replied.

"Yeah I've got to go" Bai Zhenzhen said walking quickly to the car. She opened the back door and got into the car.

Da Xia stood by the door and watched the car drive away quickly before running back up to her room.

"Damnit I nearly gave myself away back there" she said hitting her palm on her forehead after she got into her room and shut the door.

Zhou Jianyu had called earlier and pleaded with her to prevent Bai Zhenzhen from going on the internet to prevent her from discovering the current situation of Ouyang group so as not to make her start worry.

She never would've agreed to his request if wasn't to prevent Bai Zhenzhen from worry about the company's situation

The Drivers message had really come at a good time only the heavens know what would have happened if it hadn't come in when it did.