Attraction

Today is the day we are going to the game and I'm so excited! Alex made promise to wear her jersey for today so I'm wearing that and a pair of black jeans to go with it. As for my hair I had Perrie curl it a bit since I woke up late for hair and makeup. The girls are wearing England jerseys that they got when we went to see the team. Perrie is wearing Lucy Bronze, Jesy is wearing Karen Carney, Leigh is wearing Alex Scott, and Jade is wearing Steph Houghton. 

We get to the stadium and go onto the field for the warm up and I was holding Perrie's hand jumping up and down trying to contain my excitement. I then hear my name being called and I turn to see Alex running towards me. I gave her a hug and said "It's so nice to finally meet you in person!" 

"Oh my god you're even cuter in person!" She says and releases me from the hug and then proceeds to introduce her to the other girls then goes back to warm ups. 

We are then shown to our sets in the box levels. As we are waiting for the game to start I notice Jade staring a bit at a certain player. 

"Does Jadeo have a little crush?" I ask smirking and raising my eyebrows

She blushes "No." and looks away and I then drop it but know I'm going to get it out of her soon enough. 

The game starts and the starters for the USWNT are Alex Morgan, Mal Pugh, Christen Press, as the forwards,  Rose Lavelle, Lindsey Horan, Tobin Heath, as midfielders, Ali Krieger, Becky Sauerbrunn, Julie Johnston, and Kelley O'Hara as the defenders. And the Goalkeeper is Hope Solo (she didn't get suspended)

For the ENGWNT the starters are Karen Carney, Fran Kirby, Ellen White, as the forwards, Jordan Nobbs, Fara Williams, Jill Scott, as the midfielders, Lucy Bronze, Steph Houghton, Alex Scott, and Lauren Bassett as the defenders. And in goal Carly Telford. 

Once the whistle blew they started going at each other. I could tell some of the girls weren't that interested but about 15 minutes in they all started cheering. 

In the 30th minute I see Alex (Morgan) go down hard and I stand up shaking my leg nervously. She is then checked out by the medical staff and gets up and is ok. I let out a breath of relief. The game went into half time with no one scoring but both teams getting good looks. and Christen Press just missing by hitting the crossbar. 

The girls and I then pose for a selfie and then have Joe take a picture of us showing the back of our jerseys with me in the middle since I have to US one on. 

At the start of the second half the US made 3 subs. Mal for Carli, Tobin for Sam Mewis, and Rose for Morgan Brian. England made only 2 subs. Karen for Toni Duggan and Lauren Bassett for Alex Greenwood. 

In the 65th minute Kelley O'hara made a beautiful cross and Lindsey Horan was there to head it in. I began to jump up and down and cheer. The girls groaned playful and tried tohidz their smiles watching me cheer. My cheering didn't last long though as Ellen White then makes an equalizing goal not even a minute later. 

In the 89th minute Alex M takes a shot at goal and has too much power on it for Telford and puts the US up with 4 minutes of stoppage time added. The game ended and we are brought down to the field once again and greet all the England players again and some joke with me about wearing a US jersey trying to get me to wear an England one next time. I then greet Alex saying she played great and had an amazing goal. 

The rest of the team come over and introduce themselves and I can see Mal is trying to contain her excitement since Alex told me she was one of the girls who was a big fan along with Rose. 

"Hi I'm Mikayla" I say and Mal and Rose jump up and down hitting Lindsey and Emily Sonnett comes up to me. 

"I'm Emily Sonnett but you can call me Sonnett." She says and then gets pushed out of the way by Rose.