Not Giving Up

I woke up still on the couch but the t.v. turned off. I looked at my phone and see it's 10 am. I slept in. I hear the front door open and Perrie walking in with a bag of food in her hand. 

"Oh good you're awake. I got us breakfast." She says and closes the door setting the bag of food on the coffee table. 

"Where's Ox?" I ask seeing as he isn't with her right now. 

"He left last night. He couldn't stay and you had already fallen asleep." Perrie said and I yawn rubbing my eye still trying to wake up. 

I got to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. I finish up my morning routine and come back to see Perrie on my phone. I don't think anything of it since all the girls scroll through my phone and I scroll through theirs as well. 

"So you and Leah are together now huh." Perrie says and I freeze with my burrito hanging out of my mouth. I chew and swallow. 

"Uh were exclusive." I say trying not to trigger her too hard. 

"Mhm so when were you planning on telling us?" She asks 

"Soon I swear! It literally happened not even 24 hours ago!" I said trying to reason. 

"Have you kissed her yet?" She asks 

"Um yes." I mumble 

"Was she your first kiss?" She asks

"Um no. And I'm not telling who!" I say and take an aggressive bite out of my burrito. 

She shakes her head and goes on her phone. 

We finish up breakfast and are just sitting on the couch watching tv and scrolling through our phones. 

I decide to text Leah. 

Me: Good morning bubs!

Leah: Finally! You're awake!

Me: Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Perrie was looking through my phone and I didn't see you texted till now.

Leah: So she knows?

Me: She knows you and I are exclusive yes, but don't worry I didn't include what happened at the stadium or what we did in the car. 

Leah: Good I like living!

Me: I'll talk to you later Perrie is nagging for my attention.

Leah: But I want your attentionnnnn

I laugh and put my phone down and turn to Perrie who's looking at me with her blue eyes. 

"Can we go for a walk?" Perrie asks

"Why not go for a run?" I say smirking and she glares at me. "Ok ok we'll go for a walk let me change first." I say and stand up. As I'm walking away and smacks my ass hard. 

"Ow!" I say and rub my cheek she hit.

"That's what you get for being a brat." She says and I enter Perrie's room where my case is and pick out some leggings and a fitted Nike jacket along with some nike shoes. 

I grab my sunglasses and walk back out to Perrie and I realize we are basically wearing the same thing. 

We walk out the door and start walking down the street. 

"What are you doing for Christmas?" She asks

"I don't know. It's too short of a break to go back home. I'm going to FaceTime them during the dinners and everything though. I'll probably get takeout or I'll make something." I say not giving it much thought.