Sorry?

(A/N: I swore I published this yesterday.)

I woke up to my phone ringing and the groans of Sonnett and Rose telling me to turn it off. I quickly answered it. 

Me: Hello? 

Lindsey: Hey I'm sorry about last night I was really drunk. 

Me: It's fine. I'm actually glad you did because it led us to talking right now. 

Lindsey: Yeah I'm sorry I never replied to you. I written a text to you a hundred times and have hovered over your name to call you but I always chickened out. 

Me: I missed you though 

Lindsey: I miss-

Me: Hey I'm getting a call right now I'll call you back later 

I end the call with Lindsey and answer the other call. 

Me: Hello?

Leah: Hey I know we haven't talked in a while but I just had to hear your voice. I miss you.

Me: I miss you to but why didn't you reply back to me? Not gonna lie it hurt to see the read sign. 

Leah: I know but I couldn't bring myself to face you because I want you to be mine already because you consume my mind 24/7

Me: Leah.....

Leah: I know I'll give you time but it's not forever. 

Me: Leah I have to go 

I hang up the phone and stare at the ceiling. 

"Well that was an interesting two phone calls." Sonnett says and I look at her staring back at me. 

"You have no idea." I say and then get up since I have to pack and this time I'm staying at Perrie's. 

I limp to the bathroom since my ankle still gets sore and especially since we went out last night and was dancing more than usual. 

"Uh are you limping?" Rose says from the bed.

"Yeah but I'm ok" I say and begin to wash my face and brush my teeth. I then limp back to the room and sit on chair by the desk and start packing my stuff back up. 

"Wow your ankle is really swollen I think you should ice and take some advil." Rose says. 

"No! Don't tell the girls. They are spending time with either their boyfriend, girlfriend, or friends from home. I don't wanna bother them. I'll be fine, but I'll take some advil if you have it." I say

"That's the thing. Alex has the medicine. "Rose says and I face palm. 

"Looks like I'm not taking advil today." I say and go back to packing my case. 

"What if we text Alex discretely?" Sonnett says

"No she can't keep anything from Jade. One look in those eyes and Alex crumbles. I'm ok I swear." I say and finish zipping up my case and limp back over to the bed and elevate my foot. The girls look worried and hungover. "Wait you guys can ask for the advil for you guys cause you guys look hungover enough to need it." 

Rose then gets out her phone to Alex. Five minutes later there's a knock on the door and Sonnett opens it for Alex.

"You're lucky I was awake and not hungover like you two." She says and she walks in and I quickly try and cover my ankle but it's too late. "OMG your ankle is so swollen." She then gives me two advil pills and my water bottle from the nightstand.