The Dream

After our media day I only spoke when the reporter spoke to me directly and when we had to sing. Other than that I didn't talk at all. 

When we got to the other hotel I was pulling my suitcase to my room when a door opens and I see the girls walk out. 

Before I could do anything they pull me inside and place me on the bed. 

"Ok Jade told us about your nightmare now explain to us why you aren't talking." Jesy says and I just stay silent looking at the ground. 

Leigh sits down next to me on the bed and says "We can't help you if we don't know what's going on." 

That's all it took for me to start crying my eyes out. 

"Aw babe it's okay." Perrie says and she sits on my other side rubbing my back. 

"It was about you guys." I manage to get out. "We were all performing on stage then someone came onstage and grabbed all of you. I tried to yell and run after you but I couldn't move. I tried to protect you guys but I couldn't do anything. I felt useless, scared, and alone. I don't what I would do if I lost you guys." I say still crying. 

I look up and see all the girls with silent tears running down their faces. 

"It's ok though bubs. We're right here and not going anywhere. No matter how hard you may try and push us we will always be here for you." Jade says wiping my tears. 

We give a group hug and as we pull away I stay holding onto Leigh feeling tired from crying and just fall asleep on her.

I don't know how long I slept but I was woken up by someone's phone ringing. 

I opened my eyes a bit and saw Perrie on the phone talking in a whisper most likely with Ox.

My eyes burn a bit and I realized I had fallen asleep with my contacts in. I slip out of bed and head to the bathroom to take them out to put my glasses on. 

I walk back out and go back to my spot next to Leigh and wrapping my arms around her waist putting my head on her stomach grabbing my phone from the nightstand. 

I see texts from Lindsey, Alex, Ox, Andre, and Christen. 

I open Ox's and Andre's first since it was in the group chat.

Ox: Hey we heard about your nightmare. We want to make sure you're okay.

Andre: Just know we are here for you too no matter what. 

Me: Thanks guys and I'm feeling better now. 

I then open Christen's.

Christen: Hey Linds told Tobin and I about what happened and I felt that I would be a better person to talk to then Tobin. Just know I'm here if you ever want to talk about anything. 

Me: Thank you Chris. I'm doing better now but thank you for reaching out and I'll be in touch with you later and I can't wait to see you at New Years!

I move on to Alex's message. 

Alex: Jade told me what's going on. I just want to make sure you're ok. You are my family now too whether you like it or not. Talk to me if you need anything. I'm always here for you. 

Me: Thank you Al. I'm okay now. I'm happy you think of me as family because you are like family to me as well. 

I lastly go to Lindsey's message but instead I just FaceTime her and put my earbuds in. 

Lindsey: Hey baby how you doing?

Me: I'm okay now

Lindsey: I wish you would have talked to me. I have to admit I was going a little crazy over here that Tobin had to take my phone since I wasn't listening to her