Do Better

I woke up the next day feeling better. I needed that day of a break. 

I did however miss Lindsey so I FaceTimed her no matter how rough I'm looking right now.

She answer almost instantly. 

Lindsey: Baby I'm so sorry!

Me: It's ok. I just want you to trust me. 

Lindsey: I do! But I got so jealous seeing you with her. I just blew up. I promise I'll do better though. For you! 

Me: And that's all I want. Now I missed you yesterday. 

Lindsey: Me too. I'm rooming with Alex and I had to sleep with one eye open!

Me: Aw my poor baby didn't get any sleep. 

Lindsey: *pouts and nods* I can't wait to see you though!

Me: I can't wait either. 

Lindsey: I hate time difference. It's morning where you are and night where I am. 

Me: Speaking of which I should get up and make Perrie breakfast. 

Lindsey: Noooooo

Me: Yes baby you need sleep. You have a game tomorrow

Lindsey: But it's not till the evening!

Me: I know I'm staying up late to watch it. 

Lindsey: Aw and wearing my jersey!

Me: Maybe.... 

Lindsey: I'm serious. 

Me: So am I. Bye baby sleep well

Lindsey: Bye babe have a good day. 

We hang up and I decide to get up go to the bathroom putting my contacts and brushing my teeth. I slip on my slippers and walk out to the kitchen. 

I get a pan out and quietly as I could and start making pancakes. 

I flip my last pancake and stack two pancakes on a plate with a side of nutella and powdered sugar. I also made sunny side eggs with bacon on a separate plate with some orange juice as well. 

I place it all on a tray and carefully go to Perrie's room to see her knocked out sleeping. 

"Perrie" I say softly and place the tray on her nightstand. 

"Perrie wake up." I say and rub her back softly causing her to groan. 

"No" She says shrugging off my hand. 

"I made you breakfast." I say and she shoots up and sees the tray. 

"Aw it's beautiful!" She says and places the tray on her lap. "Go get your food so we can eat together." 

I follow her instructions and go to get mine. I return to Perrie's room and get under her covers and begin eating my food as well. 

"Mhhhh why don't you cook more often." She says eating her pancake. 

"I don't like cleaning up but don't worry I cleaned up everything." I say taking another bite of my pancake.

We spend the day in bed and Perrie said she's gonna stay up with me to watch Lindsey's game. 

I throw on her jersey and sending her a picture to prove it. 

We watched the whole game and Lindsey scored! I sadly couldn't cheer as loud as I wanted to because it was 3 in the morning.