Back on Tour

We arrived at the venue for our first show in Asia and I am in a disagreement with Jade right now because she doesn't want Lindsey and me to be sharing a room alone. 

I also failed to mention to the girls I slept over at Lindseys some nights when I was in Oregon. 

"But why not?!" I ask

"Because I said so. You can share a bed but only if other people are going to be there too." She says. 

"What if Sonnett and Rose share a room with us?" I ask trying to come to a compromise. 

She sighs "Fine but no doing the nasty." and I nod and give her a hug. I then go to hair and makeup with her.

As I'm getting my hair done Lindsey facetimes me. 

Lindsey: Well don't you just look adorable

Me: Well you should look in the mirror sometime

Lindsey: So what did Jade say about us having some alone time?

*Jade comes into frame*

Jade: That you have to share a room with Emily and Rose *smiles sarcastically*

Lindsey: Uh- oh sorry I didn't know you were there

Jade: Obviously *exits frame*

Lindsey: Could have given me a warning!

Me: But it was so funny to see you stutter and freeze up

Lindsey: Whatever. I'm happy I get to have you sleep in my arms again 

Jade: Again?

Me: Uh yeah the last time she came out remember?

Jade: Mhm

Lindsey: Actually- 

Me: *glares at her*

Lindsey: I'll talk to you later good luck 

Me: Mhm good luck tomorrow I'll be watching

We hang up and I get my hair done. After I'm done with everything I start warming up and stretching. 

"You ready bubs?" Perrie asks 

"Yup." I say and do some jumps warming up my legs. 

The show went smoothly although during 'Power' my voice cracked which cause all of us to laugh and might have messed up choreography. 

I had just gotten out of the shower and changed when I get a call. 

It's Leah. I stare at the phone till it stops ringing. 

I haven't heard from her in a while. 

I see the girls all packed and waiting fro me since I was the last to shower. 

"You okay babe?" Leigh asks and I nod grabbing my bag I brought inside with me. 

"Yeah let's go I need some sleep." I say and start heading to the van. We stop and greet some fans signing things and taking pictures with them. 

We get to the van and I am drained. I rest my head on Jesy's shoulder. 

"You tired?" She asks and I nod tiredly. 

"I forgot how tiring performances are. I'm about 80% sure Claude tries to kill us with choreography." I say and Jesy laughs. 

"I believe it." Perrie says