New Years

I woke up the next day with Jade cuddled next to me. 

I look at my phone and see a few texts from Lindsey and Alex. 

They both say to meet them in their room when I wake up. 

I try to quietly slip out of bed without waking Jade but I failed. 

"Where are you going?" Jade says a bit groggy. 

"Uh Lindsey needs me for sec. I'll be right back I promise." I say and kiss her forehead grabbing a room key heading out the door. 

I knock on the door and I'm pulled into the room and a kiss. 

I open my eyes and see it's Lindsey and kiss her back then pull away. 

"I missed you too babe but Jade needs me right now so I can't stay long." I say and then Alex stands up from her bed ready to speak up. 

"So I need your help." Alex says and you can tell she was crying last night and didn't get any sleep just like Jade. 

"Why should I help you?" I say crossing my arms. "You hurt my sister. You made her cry." 

"Because you don't know the full story!" Alex says. 

"I know enough! You were fuckin flirting with your ex-boyfriend while with Jade. What could possibly make that better?" I say 

"It was just a FRIENDLY conversation. We don't have feelings for each other. He has a fuckin girlfriend and so do! They were just compliments okay?! He sends me his outfits for his dates and I hype him up! He does the same for me! We are still friends because we didn't work in a relationship." Alex says. 

I stay silence and close my eyes trying to process this shit. 

"Ok so there's no feelings at all between the two of you?" I ask trying to make sure I'm hearing her right. 

"None! Zero! All my feelings are for Jade. I fuckin love her!" Alex says and tears well in her eyes again. 

"So what do you want me to do?" I ask. 

"She trusts you with her life. Can you be in the room please? You and Lindsey? I know she would want you there anyway." She asks. 

"Fine. Anything else." I ask

"Nope." She says and plays with her fingers. 

"Ok I'll get her now." I says ready to go out but Alex's voice stops me. 

"Wait I'm not ready!" She says and starts pacing "I look like shit, my hair is a mess, I'm in my pj's! She can't see me like this!" 

"Just brush your hair and brush your teeth. I'll have Jade do the same. Trust me she in the same state as you right now." I say and walk out the door back to my room. 

When I open the door Rose and Sonnett are still sleep as is Jade. I walk over to the bed and gently shake her walking her up. 

"Jade it's time to get up." I said and her eyes flutter open. 

"Why?" She asks

"Alex needs to talk and we're working out later." I said and this causes Jade to stuff her face in her pillow. "Come on Jade." I pull her out of the bed and lead her to then bathroom and as start brushing her teeth. 

She throws on one of my sweatshirts and we walk to Alex's room. 

Lindsey opens the door and Alex is no where in sight so we sit on the bed and wait for her. She exits the shower and freezes when she sees Jade.