Protective

The Next Day

It is our last day in America before we had back to the U.K. All my stuff was packed last night thanks to Leigh and I'm getting my hair and makeup done right now. Well I don't put much makeup on because of my eye so it's more of a natural look and my long chestnut hair in beauty waves. I am going to be wearing my ray bans so I can cover some of my eye. 

Once all of us are done we bring our stuff to the van and on our way to our last media day of the trip

Once all of us are done we bring our stuff to the van and on our way to our last media day of the trip. I'm cuddling Jesy's arm right now and she just laughs and says "What are you doing?" 

"I missed you yesterday" I say hugging her arm tighter. 

We get out of the van and enter the radio place. We introduce ourselves and shake their hands and they are so nice. The girls name is Diane and the boy is Rob. 

We take our seats and there's only four so I sit on Jesy's lap and we share a mic. 

"And we are back with Little Mix!" Rob says and we all cheer. 

"So first things first. Mikayla how's the eye I saw the video are you okay?" He asks

"I'm good just a couple of stitches but nothing I can't handle." I say

"Yeah our little one is a trooper if it was me I would have been sobbing." Leigh says and I laugh 

"No seriously though the guy was lucky our security held us back because we were really ready to throw down with him." Jesy says 

"Aw that's adorable. So your single Black Magic how did it come about?" Diane asks 

"Well we heard it while we were writing and we liked it so we recorded it." Perrie says. 

"We have some fan questions and then we are going to play a little game." Diane says and we cheer.

"First one is for Mikayla, who is your favorite NWSL team?" She asks 

"Portland Thorns of course!" I say 

Skip to the Game

"So how the game works is we are going to see how well you four know Mikayla and the first one to say it gets a point." Rob says 

"Ouuuuuu this is gonna be good." I say 

"First question. What was her audition song on the X-Factor." 

"Differences by Ginuwine!" Jade says and I jump because of how loud she shouted.

"Correct but you didn't have to blast my ear off." I say and laugh a bit.

"Next how many bones has she broken?" 

......"Four?" Jesy says 

"Yes! I broke my ring finger twice and then my index finger and I fractured my ankle which technically was a broken bone." I say and the lookout me shocked "Yeah I the broken fingers were from a basketball and my ankle was me landing on someone foot."