Love a Girl Right

We got back to the hotel and Sonnett and I went to Lindsey room. 

I knocked on the door and it opened quickly revealing Lindsey and she pulls me into a hug. 

"You were gone too long." She says and I laugh hugging her back. 

"Oh she's gonna love it when you tell her." Sonnett says flopping down on one of the beds. 

"Tell me what?" Lindsey says pulling away a bit. 

"Well Leah and I are going to be friends. She said she would try and get along with you." I say and she fully pulls away from me. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Lindsey yells. "Why on earth would you want to be friends with her?! She's horrible!" 

"No she's not." I say. 

"Did you forget what she did to you?!" Lindsey says. 

"No and I also didn't forget what you did either." I say crossing me arms. "She was my friend before her and I got together. So I want to be friends with her." 

"I'm not okay with this. I don't want you being friends with her." Lindsey says. 

"Well that's not your decision to make." I say. 

"There's no changing your mind huh?" Lindsey says. 

"Nope. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go before I say something I might regret or hurt your feelings." I say turning around ready to leave. 

"Wait can I have a kiss?" Lindsey asks making me turn my head looking at her. 

"Not after that conversation." I say opening the door walking to my room. 

I open the door and see the girls excluding Jade and Alex. 

"Hey guys." I say putting my stuff down and going through my suitcase betting ready for bed and choosing my outfit for tomorrow's plane ride. We're going to LA to record out album. I think Lindsey, Son, and Alex are leaving in a few days and I believe Jade is going to leave with them as well. 

"So how was dinner with Leah?" Perrie asks on the bed. 

"Good actually. We're gonna be friends." I say going to the bathroom to change. 

"Wait what?" Leigh says and I exit the bathroom changed and ready for bed. 

"We're friends." I say. 

"What did Lindsey have to say about that?" Jesy says smirking. 

"I don't wanna talk about it." I say getting into bed with Jesy cuddling her. "Hi." I say looking up at her. She smiles back down at me. 

"Speaking of Lindsey are you guys back together?" Perrie says. 

"We never broke up but we are on track to getting back to normal though. Jade and I are going to the USWNT in LA. They're playing Chile. " I say. 

"She better love you right." Jesy says. 

"She is." I say and we all settle down getting ready to sleep since our flight is kinda early tomorrow. 

Time Skip to the Game

Jade and I are in the box right now watching the girls warm up. We have recorded about half of our album and I have to say I love all the songs. 

I am wearing Christen's jersey today and it's also her 100th cap!

"So when are you guys coming out?" Jade asks. 

"She says after the World Cup but that's like a year from now." I say a little disappointed. 

"Don't worry it will go by quickly." Jade says holding my hand.