Quarantine

Time Skip

We are in self isolation in the U.K. due to Covid 19. I'm stay with Perrie and Ox since it was her time anyway. 

It's going to suck without Linds though. She's all the way in the U.S. 

Right now Perrie is on a Instagram live interview and I laying under the table hugging her leg scrolling through my phone with my AirPods in. 

I hear Perrie laughing and I look up and see her showing me to whoever she's talking to and I just smile widely. I then put my phone down and go to sleep. I was just bored of my phone so I just took a nap on the floor still hugging her leg.

I woke up 2 hours later in the same position. I rub my eyes and look up to see Lindsey scrolling through her phone. Wait. Lindsey?!

"Lindsey?!" I exclaim moving my arms from around her leg to around her waist. "What are you doing here?!" 

"The U.S. went into quarantine too so I asked Perrie where you were and she told me and let me come." Lindsey says smiling down at me. 

Perrie walks in the room with a sandwich. 

"Thank you Perrie." I say sweetly as she puts down the sandwich. 

"Yeah yeah enjoy the sandwich and as for Lindsey I know she makes you happy just don't be fuckin under my roof." She says. 

"At least you won't hear my cherry pop she already popped it." I say then cover my mouth quickly and Perrie's eyes go wide. 

"WHAT?!"Perrie exclaims causing Ox to run in. 

"What happened?!" He says once her gets to the room. 

"I'm going to kill you!" Perrie says lunging at Lindsey and she holds onto me tighter while Ox grabs Perrie before she could get at Lindsey. 

"I'll handle this." He says picking Perrie up taking her to another room. 

"That was scary." Lindsey says and leans down pecking my lips. 

I smile after the small kiss. "I missed that." 

She smiles back. "I missed it too."

Perrie comes back in looking a little calmer but a bit more annoyed and still angry. 

I get up and walk up to her.

"I'm sorry I told you like that." I say and looking down. I hear her sigh then wrap her arms around me. 

"It's ok bubba." She says then pulls her arms away then pinching me hard.

"Ow!" I exclaim rubbing the spot she pinched. 

"That's for telling me the way you did." She says then walk back out to too somewhere.

The Little Mix Game Night

Leigh: Wait should Perrie and Mikayla be on separate teams?

Roman: Yeah she'll be on you and Jesy's team

Me: Yay 

Perrie: *glares*

Me: I mean darn?

Roman: Okay first question is for Leigh-anne about Mikayla. What are the two jewelries that she always wears?

Perrie: Oh please. Too easy.

Leigh: Uhhhhh.

Me: Leigh are you serious?

Perrie: Can we steal?!