Ready

Time Skip

It is the 16th of May so we are 1 day away from my birthday and five days away from our first tour date. 

For my birthday we are having a sleepover at Perrie's house and I can't wait. 

Lindsey and I have gotten closer but still remain friends. Well maybe a little more than friends. 

I am currently at Jesy's house and we leave tomorrow to go to Pez. 

"JESYYYYYYY!" I yell from the couch watching tv and I hear here come running down the stairs. 

"What's wrong?!" She asks frantic. 

"I want to cuddleee." I say in a baby voice making grabby hands towards her. 

She sighs and walks over to me. "I swear you're turning 7 not 17." I lift my upper body to have her sit down and I wrap my arms around her waist. 

"You still haven't told any of us what you want for your birthday bubs." She says and rubs my back lovingly. 

"A STRIPPER!" I say jokingly. 

She laughs "Not yet bubs maybe for your next birthday cause you know the girls will kill me." 

"I don't know I don't need anything." I say 

"Well it's not what you need it's what you want hun." She says causing me to roll my eyes. 

"Uh maybe a basketball? A Gucci belt? New sunglasses?" I say 

"You went from a basketball to a Gucci belt and then to sunglasses" She says laughing "What goes in your head?" 

"I don't I was just saying the first things that came to my head. Well honestly food was the first thing." I say 

She shakes her head "You are definitely one of a kind." 

"But ya love me for it" I say

"You're 100% right." She says and kisses my forehead causing me to smile. 

Next Day

I am sleeping peacefully in my bed at Jesy's when I'm rudely woken up by screams and weight on me. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" I hear the four girls I call my sisters and my bandmates say. 

Since I sleep on my stomach I pull the cover over my head pushing my face into my pillow.

"No we have a big day planned out and we have picked out your outfit and packed your case already. Now get up baba!" Leigh says and pulls my sheets down. 

I try not to smile but I ultimately fail and get up heading to the bathroom. 

As I'm in the bathroom I hear music blasting downstairs. 

I finish up in there and see my outfit that the girls picked out for me. It is ripped white jeans with a new Gucci belt, a long sleeve fitted light pink shirt, and a a black leather jacket paired with some vans since they know I don't like boots or heels. 

I put the outfit on and give all of them a hug thanking them for the belt and giving Jade a bit tighter knowing she was the one who went to the store to get it. 

"You guys did great on the outfit." I said and walked over to the full length mirror "Come on girls lets take a photo." 

They come over and huddle around me. I take the picture and set it as my new wallpaper. I as well post it on my story. 

I get a FaceTime request from Lindsey so I sneak away to my room to answer. 

Lindsey: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE

Me: Thank you!

Lindsey: Let me see the outfit of the day

Me: *Goes to the bathroom and shower outfit in the mirror*

Lindsey: Wow just wow. You're literally perfect.

Me: Thank you but I do have to go now before the girls get suspicious

Lindsey: *Pouts* Fine call me when you can I like seeing your face.

Me: Will do bye bubs

Lindsey: Bye beautiful 

We hang up and I go back to the girls. 

"So what's first I'm hungry." I say

The rest of the day went perfectly. We hung out at Jesy's after we ate our breakfast that we ordered. We then went to Perrie's and the girls got very drunk and I may or may not have had 3 shots. I was fine though. We fell asleep around 4:30am I would say. 

Time Skip

We are now in the middle of the tour and I heard from Jade that Alex and Lindsey are coming to the next show. I have a surprise for her though. I want to tell her that I'm ready to be in a relationship with her. 

We are at the venue and I am on my phone sitting on the couch when someone jumps on the couch and then basically tackles me to the floor. 

"What the fuck?" I say and look to see the person who tackled me to the floor and see Lindsey!

"LINDSEY!" I yell and wrap my arms and legs around her. 

She chuckles and picked me up with me still wrapped up on her "Hi babe"

 "I missed you! And I have something to tell you." I say and pull my head out of her neck. 

"Ok?" She says and leans back to look at my full face. 

"I'm ready to be in a relationship with you." I say and I see a smile break out on her face which causes a smile on mine. 

"You serious?" She asks and I nod "Can I kiss you?" I nod once more. 

We lean in and kiss. I was lost in it that I didn't hear people walking into the room. 

"Well what do we have here?" Linds and I pull away to see Perrie and Leigh. 

I get down from Lindsey. 

"Well I just went from single to taken if you must know." I say and then Lindsey moves behind me. 

"Mhm well we will be having a talk with her soon." Leigh says and then they go to grab something from their bags. 

Jade and Alex walk into the room hand in hand. I see Jades eyes dart to Lindsey's that are wraps around my waist from behind me. 

"Well what's going on here?" She asks and before I could reply Perrie responds. 

"She quote 'Just went from single to taken'" Perrie says. 

"Hm well that talk is coming Horan." Jade says. 

"Good luck Linds. These girls are brutal." Alex says remembering her talk she had with us. 

"Yeah you're lucky I'm not giving the talk." I say and give her a peck on the cheek then wiping my lipstick from her face.

She came with me to hair and makeup even though I kind of forced her. I didn't realize how much I missed her. I literally had to be holding onto a part of her the whole time. During hair and makeup I was holding her hand while she was on her phone. 

After the show Linds and Alex met us backstage once again. 

Lindsey gives me hug. "You did so good!" 

"Thank you" I say and gives her a peck on the lips. 

We go back to the hotel and I had to make a promise to the girls we wouldn't do anything naughty. 

I walked out of the bathroom and walk towards the bed and get in. I look up and see Lindsey recording me. 

"Hello?" I say and she laughs and stops the video. 

"You're so cute can I post it?" She asks and I nod. We spend the rest of the night cuddling and kissing. Maybe a couple of make out sessions. I don't know what happened I just couldn't stop myself. 

I hear my phone vibrate but I ignore it and focused on the beautiful blonde in front of me.