Fun

I watch as Sabrina's lips hover over mine then she lips away. I pout a bit wanting a kiss. 

"What's wrong?" Sab asks smirking. 

"I wanted a kiss." I say not liking her teasing. 

"Too bad you're still with Horan." She says. 

"Doesn't mean I can't have some fun." I say and sigh. "I guess you just don't want to kiss me. So goodnight Sabrina." I say opening my door. 

"Wait-no-I" She says. 

"Byeeee." I say smiling and shutting the door. I look in my room to see Jade sitting on my bed. 

"Hey how was your day?" She asks putting her phone down. 

"Good. Lindsey called me upset I was with Sabrina but I shut that down real quick. And honestly if she hasn't made a decision by now then I think it's over." I say laying down on the bed beside to her. 

"What if she does choose to come out?" She asks. 

"Well we're not going to be back to the way we were. I'm gonna make her work for my trust back." I say. "Why you asking so much?" 

She then looks a bit guilty. "Well...." 

"Jade what happened?" I asked. 

"She may have told Alex she's coming by tonight and she's gonna talk with you." She says making my eyes go wide. 

"When?!" I ask and then there's a knock on the door. 

"Now." Jade says smiling sheepishly. 

I glare at her opening the door to see Lindsey there looking nervous. 

"Hello." I say opening the door wider for her to come in. 

"Hi" She says walking in. 

"Jade." I say and point to the door and she looks at me in disbelief. "Go."

 She gets up and leaves making sure to bump into Lindsey's shoulder on the way out. 

"So..." I say sitting on the bed with my back against the headboard. I ask

"You look beautiful." She says sitting in front of me on the bed.

"Mhm. What did you want to talk about?" I ask wanting to get to the point of her coming over. 

"Right. Let me explain first then you talk." She says and I nod for her to continue. "Before the game I had everything planned out I was going to post a picture of you wearing my jersey and my medal and we would come out as a couple. That changed though I got into my own head. Many people suspected we were together and that guy that I kissed was an old fling and he came to the game. I panicked on what people would think so I just kissed him. I didn't expect you to show up. And I know that isn't an excuse and I regretted it as soon as it happened. The day you gave me the ultimatum the decision was easy for me. I choose you. I will always choose you. I want to come out." She finishes. 

"So you backed out because of what people would think. What changed? How will I know you won't let other people's opinions get the best of you again?" I ask. 

"These couple of days without you have been the worst. I don't care what other people think anymore all I know is that I need you. I feel like I can't breath without you." She says tearing up a bit. 

"I will give you another chance but you have to earn my trust back and full honesty always." I say causing her to nod smiling. "Speaking of honesty." 

"What is it?" She asks. 

"Today with Sabrina she was flirting with me and I was flirting back and when she dropped me off we almost kissed. And I wanted her to kiss me." I say looking down.