Flirty

Jade and I are on the plane and right as I texted Sab I was on the plane she FaceTimed me. 

Me: Wow you move quick

Sab: Duh. Couldn't let Horan see your face first *smiles*

Me: Hah. Well congrats you won.

Sab: Good but I have to cut the call short. I have practice then team bonding. I'll text you when I can I swear I just wanted to see your face first.

Me: Bye Duck

Sab: Hah bye superstar

I laugh a bit smiling then we hang up. I then text Lindsey letting her know I'm on the plane. 

Lindsey: Good I miss you already. How long am I going to have to share you though you never told me.

Me: At least through tour 

Lindsey: That's so long though! 

Me: Sorry babe. I would say shorter but I do like the possessive side of you. 

Lindsey: Fine only because I deserve it and I love you. 

I didn't know how to respond. I know I still love her but I can't bring myself to say it to her yet. 

Me: You do. I hope you have a good practice day today. 

Lindsey: But I wanna keep talking

Me: Me too but you need to go and I need a nap

Lindsey: Fine. Bye babygirl

Me: Bye Linds

I place my phone down and look at Jade who was on FaceTime with Alex. I took one of her AirPods putting it my ear and turned the angle of the phone so I was in the frame as well. 

We chatted for a bit and I was feeling a bit tired so I laid my head on Jade's shoulder. I then began to fall asleep. 

On tour

We are on the bus right now and Jesy and I are laying down in the back room when Jade bursts in. 

"You need to see this." Jade says looking at me causing me and Jesy to get up following her to the front of the bus. 

We get there I see a big plush stitch. 

"Oh my god! I love it." I say hugging it and it's literally half my size. 

"Aw that's so cute." Jesy says. "Who's it from?" 

"Wait it's not from you guys?" I ask confused then place Stitch down. 

Jade hands me a piece of paper. 

It's a letter and all it says is "I know how much you love him so when you cuddle with it think of me." That's it. Not even who it's from. 

"Well how am I supposed to know who it's from now?! This letter gave me nothing!" I say after reading it. 

"Well no shit. Why don't you think I called you out here." Jade says. 

"When did this get here?" I ask since I thought we didn't stop. 

"It was here when I woke up." Jade says. 

Today is a travel day so I spend the whole day cuddling Stitch which the girls weren't too happy about. What can I say my cuddles are the best. 

I post a picture of me cuddle Stitch with the caption "Don't know who send him but I love you."