No.

I woke up then next morning smiling since we got to sleep in. My smile then falls when I remember the events of yesterday. I sit up looking around the room seeing that it's only Perrie in the bed. 

I look at the nightstand where the girls usually leave my phone but I don't see it so I grab Perrie's phone and call Jade. 

Jade: Hey Pez I'm surprised you're up

Me: Yeah it's not Perrie. 

Jade: Oh that makes more sense

Me: Yeah so where's my phone? 

Jade: ....Whyyyyyyy?

Me: Uh because it's my phone

Jade: Well what do you need it for?

Me: To contact people like my family and friends 

Jade: You mean people like Lindsey?

Me: Maybe. Just tell me where it is

Jade: Sorry bubs no phone today. 

Me: Fine I'll just call her from Perrie phone

Jade: Don't you d-

I hang up and go to Perrie contacts trying to find Lindsey's contact. It wasn't under L so I looked under H and it wasn't there either. I remember the first couple of digits of her phone number so I typed it on the keypad and see that Lindsey's number is saved under Bitch. 

I called Lindsey hoping she was awake. 

Lindsey: Perrie?

Me: Hey Linds

Lindsey: Mika-

She was cut off my Perrie ripping her phone out of my hand hanging up the call. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Perrie asks me. 

Before I could respond the door bursts open with an out of breath Jade, Leigh, and Jesy. 

"What happened to you guys?" I asked.

"Tell me she didn't call her." Jade said out of breath to Perrie. 

"I stopped her before the conversation happened." Perrie says holding the phone. 

"Yeah. That was rude. I only got to say hi and Perrie cut her off because she could say anything else." I said crossing my arms glaring at her. 

Perrie hits me with a pillow but since I wasn't expecting it and because it was hard I fell off the bed and onto the floor. 

"Ow!" I said looking up at her. 

"Get up and get ready we're going to go get brunch." Jesy said pulling me up but I don't help her so she just drags me to the bathroom. 

"No I want to talk to Lindsey! I wanna stay here too till show." I say as Jesy picks me up off the floor. 

"Nope. You're going to go out with us and then we're having a great show!" Jesy says as she closes the bathroom door so I can get ready. 

I sigh and start brushing my teeth and washing my face. I decide to put on some make-up so people couldn't tell I was crying yesterday. 

I walk out the bathroom and see the girls have an outfit picked out for me. Ripped blue jeans and a black crop top that says babygirl. 

"Uh girls I think I'm just going to wear some sweats and a hoodie." I say remembering what Lindsey said yesterday.