New Admirer

The girls got back from media and came straight to my room to check on me. 

"Girls seriously I'm fine." I say and they look hesitant but then eventually let it go. 

"We're gonna get our clothes then come back here and we're sleeping her and no it's not up for a debate." Leigh-Anne says sternly and I hold my hands up in defense and nod. 

The girls get back to my room as I'm changing my band aid after I had just showered. 

"I had never wanted to hit someone so bad in my life." Jade said and I laughed and got back into my bed. 

"I love you girls. Really you have been there for me through everything I don't know what I would do without you guys." I say tearing up a bit and pull them into a group hug. 

Time Skip to the Game

I am wearing Sonnett jersey since she had asked first before Tobin and I matched it with some ripped jeans. Perrie is wearing a red and black jacket and jeans and Jade is wearing Tobin's jersey since I wasn't wearing it. The Thorns were playing the Chicago Red Stars.

The game started and Sonnett got us box seat but I knew Tobin was the one to pull the strings. I noticed Lindsey being more aggressive then she usually is but I dismissed it thinking the reason is probably because Chicago is a good team. 

At half time to score was 0-0 and my face was red because of how much I was cheering. Perrie and Jade and laughed at me again. When the teams came back out to warm up again I see Lindsey looking at our box and I just kinda of awkwardly wave and she doesn't even wave back she just goes back to warming  up not. She didn't even smile. The camera showed us on the screen and we waved and started dancing since they started playing 'Black Magic' 

The game went on and it ended in a draw but both Tobin and Lindsey had good chances they just couldn't find the back of the net. The security escorted us down to the field. We walked up to Tobin, Sonnett, Christen, and Julie. We all gave each others hugs and Tobin see my jersey and glares at me. 

"Not fair." She says

"Sorry but she asked first but Jade is wearing yours." I say "But don't worry Chris we all know Tobin is yours." She then blushes and playfully shoves me. 

Sonnett then kicks a ball at my feet and I start trying to juggle it but only keep it up for about five touches. It then falls to Tobin who starts juggling effortlessly. 

"Show off!" I say and she kicks the ball back at me and I try to kick it back at her hard but my aim was off and I end up hitting Lindsey in the leg who was doing an interview. I point at Sonnett and blame her. Lindsey just glares at me then rolls her eyes and goes back to talking with the reporter. 

"Jeez what's her problem?" I say 

"She doesn't do well after losses or draws especially since she had missed some opportunities." Tobin says 

"Do you guys want to join us for dinner? We're ordering and gonna eat at my place." Sonnett says and I look at the girls. 

"How your head feeling?" Perrie asks

"It's good." I reply 

"We can come then." Perrie says to the group. 

"Great you guys can ride with me." Son says and we follow her to their long area in their locker room and wait for Sonnett to change and stuff. Once she's done we follow her out to her car and we get in. As soon as she turns on the car 'Weird People' starts blasting and the girls and I start laughing and Sonnett just starts dancing. The ride to her apartment was less than five minutes so we got there fairly quickly. Once we got into her apartment we took our shoes off and she told us to sit on the couch and got us some water since the girls told her I was cut off from soda since I've been drinking it too much.