Second Chance?

Jade and I are staying in America a little longer and are seeing Alex play in Oregon. Jade told me I didn't have to go but I wanted to support the other girls as well. 

As they are warming up my eyes stay drifting towards Lindsey and she looks very sluggish. I haven't talked with her yet so we haven't even officially broken up. I don't even know what I'm going to do. 

"You okay?" Jade says making sure I'm not uncomfortable. 

"No. I still haven't officially broken up with her but I don't know if I want to." I tell her honestly. 

"But she cheated on you." Jade says confused on why I don't want to leave Lindsey completely. 

"I love her though. I was thinking of giving her an ultimatum. Either come out as a couple and she gotta work for us and gaining my trust back or we done for good." I say causing Jade to give me a hug. 

"It's gonna be okay babe." Jade says and this causes a few tears to fall. 

"It just hurts that she did that." I say and we pull away. She wipes my tears away. 

"You're too beautiful to cry." She says and we lean back into our chairs watching the game start and I lay my head on her shoulder. 

At the end of the game it ended in a tie. Jade and I went down on the field. I could feel Lindsey's eyes on me but she always stayed at a distance. 

I was walking behind Alex and Jade through the tunnel with my head down when I'm pulled into a room. 

I see the person who grabbed me was Lindsey. 

"Hey." She says. 

"I'm getting straight to the point you have a week to come out that we are a couple or we are done for good." I say then walk out of the room catching up with Alex and Jade who look like they are looking for me. 

"Where'd you go?" Jade asks. 

"I got distracted." I said which technically wasn't a lie. 

We dropped Alex off at her team locker room we met Sonnett at her car. 

I was texting Sabrina and she wants me to come and visit her since she's at Oregon right now for summer workouts. 

"Jadey can I go somewhere tomorrow?" I ask nicely. 

"Where?" She asks and we get out of the car. 

"Sabrina wants to hang out." I say and before Jade could reply Sonnett cuts her off. 

"I wouldn't do that." Son says which kind of confuses me. 

"Uh why?" I ask. 

"After the ESPY'S Lindsey was fuming from seeing you and Sabrina talk." Sonnett explains. 

"Well she would have nothing to worry about if she didn't kiss that ugly dude but hey it was her choice." I say walking into Son's apartment. "But anyway Jade can I?" 

"Yeah but keep me updated and keep your location on." Jade says sitting next to me on the couch.

I text Sabrina the good new and she sends a bunch of happy emojis. 

Sonnett is her room changing when there's a knock on the door. Jade gets it and it's Alex with wet hair. 

"Kayla can you braid my hair?" Alex asks me after giving Jade a peck on the lips. 

"Yeah. Sit down." I say spreading my legs so she can sit on the floor in front of me. 

I start braiding Alex's hair and Jade plops down next to me crossing her arms and pouting.