Ouch

The girls and I have been busy with media this week and we leave for Oregon tomorrow. The USWNT had left earlier in the week and during that time we barely even saw each other despite being in the same hotel. I am backing my suitcases right now and I am hit with sadness all of a sudden. I realize how much I miss my family and my friends back home. I just start crying. I text the girls asking if they can come to my room and within a few seconds I hear a knock on my door. 

I sniffle still crying and open the door to see my four best friends and they immediately pull me into a hug. We move to my bed and they ask what's wrong. 

"I don't know. I was just packing my bag and then I just got hit with sadness. I realize how much I'm missing my family and friends back home." I manage to say and Jade and Leigh-Anne finish up packing for me while Jesy and Perrie cuddle me in bed. 

"Can you guys stay the night?" I ask shyly 

"Of course bubs." Perrie says and wipes the remaining tears out of my eyes. 

"I don't know what i would do without you girls." I say and Jade and Leigh-Anne jump onto the bed and give me a hug. 

I grab my phone out and take a group selfie even though you can tell I was just crying. I post the picture on my story say "I don't know what I would do without these girls" 

About 15 minutes later we are all laying on one bed watching Glee when I get a notification on my phone. I see that it's a DM from someone and I unlock my phone to see it's from Sonnett replying on to my story asking if I'm ok. 

Me: Yeah I'm ok just randomly got hit with some sadness.

Son: Oh I get that. And btw Lindsey can't stop listening to Little Mix now

I think put my phone and try and process the new information I just learned. I decide to not think about it anymore seeing as it shouldn't matter. My phone then gets another notification but this time it's text from Sonnett asking if the girls and I can go to a Thorns game. 

"Girls do you want to go to another soccer game?" I ask 

"When?" Leigh asks

"Ummm three days so on Sunday." I reply 

"That's when Andre is coming out sorry babe." Leigh says

"It's ok I understand. He's lucky I like him!" I say playfully and she laughs

"Jake is coming out too." Jesy says 

"Okay. Pez? Jadey?" I ask 

"Sure." Perrie says and Jade nods in agreement. 

I reply back to Sonnett and she replies telling me she'll give me the tickets when we get to Portland. I put my phone down for the final time that night and we all fall asleep to the sound of Santana Lopez singing Valerie. 

Time Skip

We just landed in Oregon and is swarmed by fans and paps. I sign as many things as I can while trying to ignore the paps when I am suddenly hit in the face. I grab onto Perrie who is right next to me to keep me from falling. 

"Oh shit" I say  

"Hey! Get the hell away from her!" I lear Leigh say and then commotion going on and I look up to see the guy getting pushed away by security and we all walk quickly to the van waiting for us. 

"Are you ok?" Jesy asks and I nod

"I've been hit harder." I say with a chuckle and their eyes widen and I quickly say "Because of basketball. I've gotten elbowed and the ball chucked at my face a couple of times" I say and slightly laugh. I feel something warm going down my cheek and I wipe it away thinking it was just sweat from us basically running to the van and it being hot outside but I then look at my hand to see blood on it.