Back to England

I have to go back to England to prepare for when we finish the Glory Days tour in Asia but luckily Lindsey is coming for New Years with Alex but I have a feeling Sonnett and Rose may hope on the plane as well. 

Lindsey and I are in her bed right now waiting to stay in bed forever. We can't though since my flight is at 4. 

"Do you have to go back?" She asks and pulls me closer to her so we are face to face.

"Sadly yes but we'll see each other in two months baby." I say and caress her cheek. 

"That's so far away though!" She whines and begins kissing my cheek. "I don't know what I would do without your kisses babygirl." 

I laugh "Don't worry you'll survive." I say and peck her lips twice. 

"No I won't" She says and stuffs her face into my neck. 

"Come on we should start getting ready." I say while trying to get up but is pulled back down. 

"Five more minutes. Please?" She asks and gives me puppy dog eyes. 

"Ugh fine. Only because you look too cute right now." I say and lean in to kiss her. As I was going to pull away she pulls me closer deepening the kiss. 

It didn't last long though as my phone ringing cuts us off. I pull away and get up to get my phone. 

Me: Hello?

Sonnett: OPEN THE DOOR!

Me: Huh?

Sonnett: OPEN LINDSEY'S DAMN DOOR

Me: Ok ok

I hang up and go to open the door. Sonnett comes into the room carrying stuff in her hands with Tobin, Sue, and Pineo following behind her with their hands full as well. 

"Ou Kayla loving the night time attire." Sonnett says and I look down at my clothes and see I'm wearing one of Lindsey's USWNT jersey and just panties. I pull down the jersey to try and cover my legs. 

Lindsey comes down and throws me a pair of her sweatpants. I quickly pull them on. 

"What's going on here?" Lindsey asks seeing all the stuff the girls just brought in.

"We're having a party to celebrate new friendships and a going away party since we don't know when we are going to see you again." Sue says. 

"Awww you guys!" I say and give them a group hug. "Well if you want you can come see me when Lind-" I am cut off by a hand over my mouth. 

"Lindsey! You were going to see her and not tell us?!" Pineo says already catching onto what I was going to say. 

Lindsey glares at me. "Fine you guys can come. I'm going over with Alex for New Years." 

"Oh I'll bring Chris!" Tobin says. 

"Oh my God YAY! I miss her. Maybe my next break I'll go to Utah instead of Oregon." I say 

"NO" All the girls say at once. 

"Ok ok geez guys." I say and start looking through all the stuff the girls brought. "Wait why is there stuff wrapped?" 

"We may or may not have gotten you some stuff." Sonnett says 

"Guys! I don't want you to spend your money!" I say not wanting them to go through the trouble of spending money on me. 

"Well we missed your birthday and besides it's all Nike and Adidas stuff since the employee stores are out here." Sonnett says. 

"Aw thank you guys." I say and excuse myself to go upstairs to get ready.