Sneak Away

I wake up the next morning to knock on the door. I sit up and look to see the girls all knocked out still. I manage to get out of bed without waking the girls. 

I look through the peephole and see Lindsey I grab a keycard. I quietly open the door and then close it. 

"Are you crazy!" I whisper yell. "The girl's could have answered the door!" 

She smiles at me. "You're so cute in the morning." She says grabbing my waist. 

"Nope." I say taking her arms off of me. "I'm still upset with you. What you said hurt me." 

"I know and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it up to you. I love you so much. Trust me I have been beating myself up about it. I regretted as soon as it left my mouth." Lindsey said grabbing my hand cautiously. I allow her this time. 

"I know and I'm going to make you work for it too." I say. 

"And I am willing to do it all." She says. "Is it possible you could sneak away today?" She has a hopeful look in her eyes. 

"Maybe. But I'll see you by the pool at 12. I want to try and tan and do some swimming." I say causing her eyes to light up. 

"I'll be there." She says and then she gets all shy. "Can I give you a kiss?" 

I smile at her. "Nope." I say and go back in the room. "See you babe." I close the door and lean against it biting my bottom lip slightly. 

"Who was that?" Jesy says and I see all the girls in front of me with their arms crossed. 

"Uh cleaning lady. Yeah she was asking if we needed more towels and stuff." I say hoping they buy it. 

"Are you lying?" Jade says eyeing me closely. 

"Ok fine it was Lindsey." I say giving in. "Just stop staring at me like that!" 

"I swear I will handcuff you to one of us." Jade says. 

"No that's fine I'm good. Great actually." I say and start getting ready seeing that it's 11:30 am. 

I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I put my hair in a messy bun and exit the bathroom going through my suit case grabbing my bikini. 

"Wow it's hot today for being in the U.K. I'm heading to the pool." I say grabbing my sunglasses and bag walking out the door before they could respond to me. 

I decide I want to tan first so I go the a chair putting my stuff down and grab my sunscreen putting it on. I put my towel on the chair and put my AirPods in playing some then laying back relaxing in the warm sun. I put my sunglasses on and close my eyes. 

After about 15 minutes I feel the sun go away. I open my eyes and see Leah. 

I groan. "What do you want? I waiting for someone." I say wanting her to go away. 

"Just wanted to see you in a bikini and I have to say it looks very good on you." She says. 

"Leah please go away. And why are you even still here?" I say since I know her game was already played. 

"We have a break and I decided to stay here." She says. 

"Leah please leave." I say. 

"Fine on one condition." She says. 

"Fine. What?" I say just wanting her to leave. 

"You have to have dinner with me tonight before you leave." She says. 

"Fine." I say and she smiles and leaves. 

Lindsey arrives shortly after Leah leaves. 

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to come." I say causing her to smile.