Tension

I wake up from my alarm going off and try turning it off but I accidentally hit Jade in the face. 

"Ow." She groans out and I slowly lift my head up getting out of the bed. 

"Sorry." I say turning the alarm off rubbing my eyes. I grab my phone and drag Jade out of bed. "Come on Jade we have hair and makeup." she groans louder. I go to the bathroom grabbing my contacts and put them in before heading over.

She gets out of the bed and we sleepily head to our hair and makeup's room. As we are walking I bump into someone. 

"Oh sorry." I said and we get to the room knocking on the door. 

"What are you guys doing up this early?" A very familiar voice said and Jade and I turn around. 

"Look it's 4 am. I don't want to beat your ass right now but I will if I have to." Jade says. 

"Ok ok I'm going. You still look beautiful in the morning babe." Leah says winking at me then walking away. 

Our hair stylist opens the door and we walk in. I sit in one of the chair and sigh "It's too early for this shit." 

"She's lucky I had no energy to chase her." Jade said sitting in the other chair and they start working on her hair and working on my glam makeup. 

My makeup was done after 30 minutes so I wait till Jade is done with her hair so they can do mine. I believe they said a french braid going into a ponytail then curl the ponytail.

Once we are both done it's now 5:30 am and Jesy, Perrie, and Leigh are now almost done with their hair and makeup. 

I grab my backpack throwing stuff in it that I need then we head to the van. 

Once we are in the van I get a call from Lindsey. 

Me: *yawns* Hi baby

Lindsey: Hi anything interesting happen recently?

Me: Uh idk

Lindsey: Really?

Me: You okay?

Lindsey: Yeah you what I got to go bye. 

Lindsey hangs up before I could say anything. 

"What hell is with people this morning?" I say looking at my phone. 

We get to the place where we are doing the interview and I couldn't focus at all after the phone call from Lindsey. 

After the interview I get into the van quickly calling Lindsey. 

Lindsey: What?

Me: Woah what's wrong? 

Lindsey: I don't know maybe the fact that my girlfriend lied to me and didn't tell me her ex girlfriend was flirting with her and staying at the same hotel at her!

Me: Oh. 

Lindsey: That's all you can fuckin say?! Oh?!

Me: I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to fight! It had no effect on me so I didn't tell you! I'm tired of arguing with you over this type of shit! 

Lindsey: It's not my fault you basically throw yourself on everyone!

Me: Wow. 

Lindsey: Baby no tha-

Me: I don't wanna hear it. 

I hang up and throw my phone to the floor in frustration.