Chapter 5 // Holy Schists and Harmonicas

"Well... Camp Half-Blood is one of the only safe places for demigods. Um, well you'll see when we get there."
"Why do we need to go there?"
"For the safety. Demigods attract all sorts of monsters like the minotaur, and all those Greek mythology stuff."
"Like a hydra?"
"Yeah."
"Hey hydras have nine heads right?"
"Yeah.. Why?"
"I think we should run."
"HOLY. SCHIST."
I looked at Walsh. He was busy taking off his pants.
"Whoa whoa whoa! What--"
Walsh had goat legs.
"No time to explain! Go!"
*~*~*
I officially hate hydras. It rampaged after us, razor sharp teeth snapping.
"Run! We're almost at the camp!"
"Agh!"
"What's wrong?"
"It burned me!"
*~*~*
I also found out that hydras spat toxic acid. My clothes were smoking, and my skin stung like crazy. Suddenly, I felt two claws grab me from behind and lift me into the air.
"Walsh!"
More acid dripped down from the hydra's mouths.
"Kenzie! Are you okay?"
"Wha- MY SKIN IS LITERALLY LIKE MELTING AWAY FROM TOXIC ACID. SO YEAH. IM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE."
There was no response.
"NOTE THE SARCASM."
I noticed a horse galloping closer. No it wasn't a horse, it was a man. Ha, wrong again. It was a half horse, half man. A centaur.
"The sass is strong with this one." He said, taking in the situation.
"Wha- I'm about to die and all you say is THAT?!"
Behind the centaur was a whole bunch of people. Some began to shoot arrows and attack, while others murmured, "The sass is real."
*~*~*
I must be going insane. Suddenly, something hit me on the head, and dropped into my hands. It was a golden harmonica.
I heard a voice speak in my head.
'You know what to do....'
It was the same voice as that stranger on the street.
I swallowed.
"Dad?"