Chapter 20 // Crashes and Caramel

How the Aphrodite cabin got there so fast, I'll never know. How they even found out what was happening, I'll never know either.
They came flooding in.
Most of them were screaming.
Honestly, I didn't even know what was happening.
But Hunter wasn't with them. Why? He would never had missed a chance to make fun of me.
I would've been embarrassed or even freaking out if Nico di Angelo hadn't woken up and started (and ended) World War III.
He woke up, rubbing his eyes, blinking, his hair a total mess.
"WHAT THE HADES IS GOING ON? GET OUT! OUT, OUT, OUT!"
Some of the Aphrodite kids started to lift him up and carry him around.
"I AM AN EIGHTY YEAR OLD MAN! PUT ME DOWN WORTHLESS CHILDREN!"
Eventually the sound of a car engine got everybody's attention. Somebody tackled me as a limo (what the heck?) came crashing through the cabin and the Aphrodite cabin fled for their lives. I remember the driver swiveling around and the back of the limo smacking us into the side of the cabin.
The last thing I saw was Hunter's face.
The last thing I heard was Marshall's voice.
*~*~*
'Okay what's up with those squiggle stuff anyways?'
*~*~*
"KENZIE! Please wake up."
There was an orange blur and a human shape thing.
"Marshall?"
I croaked. My head hurt like crazy. My ears were pounding. I felt like everything was in caramel.
"Kenzie."
"Where am I?"
"The infirmary."
"How long--?"
"A little more than a week."
Chiron and Will Solace came into the room.
"Do you remember anything?"
"Maybe. Um. Not really."