Chapter 30 // Shirts and Shocks

I was lounging around on the bed.
Hunter's face was stuck into the fridge.
"Pizza okay?"
"Sure."
"Cuz that's all we got. A WHOLE DAM FRIDGE FULL OF DAM MINI MAKE-YOUR-OWN MICROWAVE PIZZAS AND DAM JUICE BOXES."
"Oi. Calm yourself."
I watched as Hunter set out all the ingredients on a table.
"Would you like-a some-a tomato sauce-a on your pizza-a?"
"That has got to be the worst Italian accent ever. But yes-a I would-a."
"Vat avout parmesan cheezeh?"
"Sure.."
*~*~*
"Dinner is served."
We ate dinner, if you could call it that.
*~*~*
"I wonder how Marshall's doing."
"Someone's probably got him kidnapped and stuff. I think these walls are sound proof because I don't think I hear any fighting out there."
"Maybe they came to an agreement about something."
"What, to let you and me stay locked in the room until we LIKE each other? I don't think the Marzie fans would agree to that."
*~*~*
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You can change really fast before I come out."
I stood up.
"Okay."
I walked into the bathroom, and did my stuff. Brushed. Blah, blah, blah.
Oh and stupid me. I forgot what I said literally 5 minutes ago. I should've knocked or something.
I walked out of the bathroom and Hunter wasn't done changing into his pajamas.
And I couldn't believe what I saw.
(No, you perv, his pants were on.)
Hunter looked at me with a shocked, still face.
"Hunter..."
He slowly put his shirt on.
Obviously he didn't want to talk about it.
"I'm going to the bathroom."
He said, defiantly.
"Okay. But when you come out we are going to talk."
He swallowed, nodded in a scared little kid way, and disappeared behind the bathroom door.