Chapter 11 // Legits and Lol Nos

"Hunter is hot. Don't you think?"
Marshall said out loud while we were searching for the flag with Percy and Annabeth. I rolled my eyes. Marshall talked too much.
"Will you shut up?"
"I legit can't. It's legitimately impossible. As a legit fanboy, I have shipped you two. Legitimately."
"Well can you legit shut up? And what's with all this shipping?"
Marshall grabbed my arm.
Percy and Annabeth had stopped.
"Do you guys have your weapons?"
Percy said over his shoulder.
I waved my harmonica. Marshall waved a sleek pair of aviator sunglasses. He winked and put them on. He disappeared.
"Woah. Invisibility SUNGLASSES?"
He took them back off and opened them completely. Like completely, completely.
It morphed into a really long sword, two slim blades jutting off a grip in the middle. The blades had some sort of weird dark aura, like they could materialize.
Marshall seemed to read my mind.
"Made of darkness. Can change form, but takes a lot of energy. Pretty cool huh?"
"Yeah."
I heard Percy mutter something like, "Why didn't we get something cool like that? All I got is this dumb pen. This generation gets all the cool stuff like what the --"
"What does the harmonica do?"
I put my mouth up to the harmonica and blew towards the ground. Tiny little sharp pins shot out of it. I picked one up from the ground, twisted it in my fingers and showed it to Marshall.
"Automatically refills, too."
"Nice. So anyways, shipping is when ya know.."
He put one hand up. And then the other. And then connected them together at the thumbs and made a motion, of a bird flying away.
"Lol no."
His eyebrows did some sort of funky dance.
"Can you not."
"Do we have to go over this again? I already told you. I legit can't--"
"Guys. Shhh. The flag's in there. See that big bowl in the ground? Where it slopes down?"
There were campers standing near and around it.
"We have to go down into it to get the flag. We're going to be attacked. Get ready."
"Okay.. Just give me a couple seconds. And why would they put it out in the open like tha--"
"RUN!"
"Wai--"
"LET'S GO!"